News
On The Spirealm • May 22, 2024
Title The Spirealm
this drama is sooo good!! I really LOOOVE this!! 😍😍
4 0
Replying to The Dorama Queen • May 22, 2024
Person Huang Jun Jie
what was the scandal?
The scandal was slander and the woman admitted that she was sorry and admitted her mistake. I hope Huang Junjie can be appreciated for all his great and hard work
5 0
Replying to Jeanette • May 22, 2024
Person Huang Jun Jie
Disappointed that netz have the ability to tear down and drag an artist over uncorroborated rumors. HJJ is only…
true, he's a kind and gentle person. he's also someone who works hard and is great at his job!! I hope he can become a great actor later
3 0
On Huang Jun Jie • May 22, 2024
Person Huang Jun Jie
he is a very handsome actor and his acting is great!! he can convey the feelings of the character he plays, so that I can feel the pain, love, sadness and happiness with him. oh my gosh, he should be the lead in a big drama. I really love him ❤
4 0
On Psych-Hunter • Nov 18, 2021
Title Psych-Hunter
Is this romance? Or bromance?
0 1

