Editorials
Replying to theFallguy • Dec 15, 2025
Title True Beauty Spoiler
so in webtoon FL and SML dated ? and in drama they didn’t? can anyone spoil me ? if she loved Ml why she dated…
I read the webtoon a long time ago before the drama aired, so I apologize if I’m wrong but Ju-kyung and Seojun get together during college after Suho left the country. It was years since he left and she wasn’t obligated to wait for him and moved on. Ju-kyung and Suho didn’t date during high school in the webtoon, so the FL and SML actually became a couple first. They break up due to Seojun wanting to pursue an idol career.
6 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Sep 18, 2020
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Stop always associating BrightWin with their characters, it’s getting annoying. They’re doing their job and shouldn’t be used to sate your fantasies.
27 2

