Details

  • Last Online: 18 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 8, 2025
Replying to KemeRoot • Apr 12, 2025
A lot. Hahaha. They are also very "showy" in school to the point ji hyu and chan young warned them.As far as I…
I think so, but I pesonally want to see them dating))))
0 0
Replying to KemeRoot • Apr 12, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2 Spoiler
A lot. Hahaha. They are also very "showy" in school to the point ji hyu and chan young warned them.As far as I…
They were showy in season 2. First season ended at the park , when they first kiss each other. I assume this series will end there as well.
2 2
Replying to Onceuponashadow • Apr 12, 2025
Ughhh i miss manhwa heesu who naturally fell for seungwon without being rejected, also miss the manhwa chanyeong…
I miss the manhwa Chanyeon too(((. Maybe that's why it hits different for us, because these are two completely different characters? But you know what? I'm glad he told Heesu about their relationship with JiYu. Maybe this time, Heesu will open his eyes and realize that the person who cares about him the most is right next to him, and eventually fall for Seungwon. That stare already meant something))))
3 0
Replying to Maverick • Apr 12, 2025
Enough of the 'how they get together' and more of them actually being together! How long must we suffer without…
I think the series will end with them confessing to each other, and there will definitely be no kissing scene, as Ahn Ji-ho was a minor at that time. But I might be mistaken!))))
3 1
Replying to Oatmeal159 • Apr 12, 2025
That's what I thought — they made him such a bad friend, someone who only cares about himself. It's really sad.
i read it on Xbato.com
1 3
Replying to Lucky Lucky • Apr 12, 2025
They ruined chanyoung charecter for trying to make him a pair with jiyu lmao he is way better in manhwa he is…
That's what I thought — they made him such a bad friend, someone who only cares about himself. It's really sad.
7 7
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 12, 2025
OMG, Seungwon... what a dream boyfriend 😍 He is so kind, caring, observant, protective, and unbelievably handsome. Heesu, our sunshine, deserves someone like that. ❤
7 0
Replying to Oatmeal159 • Apr 11, 2025
But in the manhwa Seugwoon also confesses only after Heesu. I think that the series will end with them confessing…
Why?
1 0
Replying to dany_elle1908 • Apr 11, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2 Spoiler
episode 5 was pretty cute and this round was more from Seung Won but man, confess alreadyi think an ep or 2 will…
But in the manhwa Seugwoon also confesses only after Heesu. I think that the series will end with them confessing to each other.
1 4
Replying to masal • Apr 8, 2025
he is not an asshole😔😔 he just grew up without any love or happiness. He thinks he is unloveable and reject…
I agree, Dohoe loves Juyeong with all his heart, which is why he couldn’t move on with his life, and the same goes for Juyeong.
0 0
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Apr 8, 2025
I don’t get how anyone might not like Dohoe. It’s pretty obvious that he’s so in love with Ju Yeong that he can’t control himself around him, the way he stares at him, the way he kissed him in ep 5. he only smiles when Ju Yeong is around. And it’s so obvious that he opened his school in Ju Yeong’s area just to run into him someday and start the relationships all over again.
He wasn’t even for a second thinking of Ju Yeong in a bad way; he just didn’t want to lie, which is why stayed silent and sometimes even rude, but he never wanted to break up with Ju Yeong, that's for sure...
13 1
Replying to tatteddominican • Apr 8, 2025
a gem of a series!Asst. Mgr Ju: i hope we all were rooting for my boy. he went through hell to potentially date…
As for me, Hyeon is simply crazy. With that attitude, he wants Daon to date him? Really? He's so abusive, even towards his so-called love. And what was the point of that "let's not date him " deal between Jaemin and Hyeon? I didn’t get that part...
4 2
Replying to ClusmyCrackHead • Apr 8, 2025
I don’t care about what people say about this BL drama! I’m really enjoying it. Especially Heesu's character…
I agree
2 0
Replying to Leblomo • Apr 8, 2025
Yah now i'm mad the chicken scene was not shown.
I think it will be shown in the next episodes
2 1
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 8, 2025
I really enjoy this BL drama! The storyline is engaging and heartfelt, and the acting is top-notch. The chemistry between the leads is good. Also, compared to some other series where the acting can feel unnatural or forced, the performances here feel much more genuine. People actually behave like real people, which makes it all the more relatable and enjoyable to watch. Definitely one of my favorites so far.

I know a lot of people are upset about Episode 4, but personally, I think the increased screen time for the second lead couple was a little too much. However, rating this drama a 1 out of 10 seems unfair. On some level, it really added depth to the storytelling and gave us a fuller picture of the dynamics at play. While the main couple’s screen time was a bit less, I think it was done to enrich the plot and create a more well-rounded narrative.

Don't get me wrong— in the manhwa, the plot definitely isn’t rich enough to fill 10 episodes (40 minutes each), so I think we’re going to see more of the main couple in the upcoming episodes. I'm hopeful things will balance out and continue to improve as the series progresses!
3 0