That scene with FL and her ex: How to NOT treat a depressed person 101. 🤦♀️I was SHOCKED when he told…
I have more sympathy for him. She was wrong from the beginning. Hiding something as serious as cancer from her family, her friends, her BFF, the ones who love her and care for her, it was wrong. Family and friends and lovers are supposed to go throught the hardships of life together. Hidding her situation from the people who love her was not helping them or saving them from worries. It just meant "I do not count on you in my life".
She let the burden on her bf's back to endure and overcome the situation. So I undertsand that he lost patience and had harsh words after she nagged him just because he went to a party. Couldn't she be more understanding?
They are only humans and they have their weakness but him going to SK to start up again shows that he has real feelings for her. He knows his mistake and she is important for him. I feel sad for him because what she went throught apparently managed to kill the feelings she had for him. She would not give it a second chance althought she knows the situation back then was "special".
To me she is stubborn and she has not pity for the ML also. She is still hidding things from him for no good reason. She rejected with in a cruel way thinking it is for the best. I guess she has not learnt her lesson yet.
Don't attack me but I think the chemistry between main lead is not great. The Actress Had Best Chemistry With…
I agree with you. The chemistry is not there not because they don't look good together but because there is nothing between them so far. His confession was cringe. Her reaction was flat and unrealistic. So far I think they both better go back with their ex. Especially ML. His ex is not so bad, as a person.
I think the reason I'm disappointed is because i really had high expectations from this drama just like i had…
We are halfway of the drama and it's right to form an opinion. For me it's underwhelming because there is nothing sizzling between the two leads. I understand his situation but not her reactions. And we are still waiting to know what exactly happened in the USA for her to come back in rags. I feel like it's going to drag then become convoluted... Hope I am wrong.
Just finished catching up on this show and I'm loving it! Also damn people on twitter were being so dramatic over…
Weird that the ML and her family never knew about her cancer. Did they never facecam with her because when ppl are good for chemio they look no good. Can't wait for tomorrow to know what happened but I agree with ML. If she hid it to him it's like she stopped considering him in a dangerous and possibly last time of her life.
Chemistry is not only about looking good together on screen. Many recent kdrama failed because they bet on a nicelooking…
You said it. There is nothing romantic between them right now. He confessed in a very cringe way but it could only be cringe since she is 10 000 miles from his position. I don't know when they will start dating but I hope there will be a good reason for it.
who the hell say they don't have chemistry. couple are soo good that I am blushing while watching them🤧🤩🤩
Chemistry is not only about looking good together on screen. Many recent kdrama failed because they bet on a nicelooking couple but the story had plenty of shortcomings. This drama faces the same challenge. The lead couple looks gorgeous but chemistry is lacking. The two lead characters because of their own condition are not in sparkling, crisp or sizzling moments. I am waiting to see how they are going to create that.
the drama is going so well but why did the ratings reduce even in Mdl? just beauase of the illness plot? my god…
To be honest I was not expecting this twist even if many guys and gals predicted that kind of thing in this comment section. I am quite disappointed with it but let's see where they are going. I just wish it is not convoluted or hilarious.
I've a strong feeling that seokryu's response to seunghyo's confession will be in ep 10. And ep 11 would mark…
I thought ML's confession was cringe but FL's reaction is even weirder. How is she even considering it when she obviously has no romantic feelings for him. She is in a slump and her ex is still around. It would be so bad to date your bff in these conditions after 11 days. And now the cancer trope... I hope the writers have a good trick to explain how she will see ML as a man...
This usual trope is quite disappointing but fingers crossed they can surprise us with something unexpected... Please do not put everything on this drama cliché.
At first I thought the SFL was an annoying girl friend and too tomboyish too but I quite like her now. SML has…
There is the brother of the FL and the girl at the fitness club. Granted he is a good for nothing for now but they could write a plotline for them to make him improve.
I also dropped Queen of tears but this one is different for me. She does not have feelings for him. I want to see how she will develop feelings for him.
To be honest, I was expecting a lot when I saw Jung Haein and Jung Somin paired together for this one. I love…
I would say so far Mo Eum's character is more endearing because her story advances in a cute mushy way while FL,. her story is weird being in a love triangle while she is in a slump?...
Honestly I could not care less about the second couple until ep 5 happened. That little twist that the 2nd ML…
At first I thought the SFL was an annoying girl friend and too tomboyish too but I quite like her now. SML has more background too. It is like they are totally opposite ... Interesting couple. I hope there will be development for the 3rd couple too!
She let the burden on her bf's back to endure and overcome the situation. So I undertsand that he lost patience and had harsh words after she nagged him just because he went to a party. Couldn't she be more understanding?
They are only humans and they have their weakness but him going to SK to start up again shows that he has real feelings for her. He knows his mistake and she is important for him. I feel sad for him because what she went throught apparently managed to kill the feelings she had for him. She would not give it a second chance althought she knows the situation back then was "special".
To me she is stubborn and she has not pity for the ML also. She is still hidding things from him for no good reason. She rejected with in a cruel way thinking it is for the best. I guess she has not learnt her lesson yet.