Editorials Replying to Lazell03 • 13 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
I don't know why they do that. There is an abundance of fluffy romcoms each year far more than other genres. I…
l ooozzz er
0 0
Replying to Tom • 13 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Another great melodrama voted down into the 7s on MDL by the fluffy romcom lovers? I'm shocked!
you are way too easily shocked Tom. abdceasily impressed lol
0 2
Replying to charming_candii • 13 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
mdl has become so toxic istg - people love to hate on everything tf
you hating on MDL 🤣🤣🤣
0 21
Replying to soybeann • 13 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
what's nevertheless about
lol realistic ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 aww bless
1 1
Replying to eldiomedes • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Don't you have anything good to say, like ever ? Life must be so bitter ha. Selfish people are not exclusive to…
yeah im sure yiu were still watching a couple of years back. niw you've graduated to this no sense. wait I bet you think its realistic lmao
0 3
Replying to 44London • 14 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
I hope MBC company makes season 2 because it is such a good drama. They will have to considering the success it…
definite or not definite
1 0
Replying to 44London • 14 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer Spoiler
I hope MBC company makes season 2 because it is such a good drama. They will have to considering the success it…
why not the cop wasnt he her friend or something wasnt the hacker a creep who liked the FL
1 2
Replying to flowerinapot • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
relationship issues and individual personality flaws are not problems that are exclusive to western people. do…
you havent the intelligence to interpret the comment what an 1 d1 0t
0 0
Replying to eldiomedes • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
Don't you have anything good to say, like ever ? Life must be so bitter ha. Selfish people are not exclusive to…
they are being totally selfish especially FL. ridiculous behaviour its not entertaining
1 5
Replying to flowerinapot • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
relationship issues and individual personality flaws are not problems that are exclusive to western people. do…
you havent the intelligence to get the point so f u forget it
0 2
On A Love Other than Yours • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
western individualistic slop bombing no surprise. Selfish people being selfish whats entertaining about that ??
4 12
Replying to rinadrama • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
The ratings in Korea for the drama are rather abysmal for a big 3 network drama. I see SKJ's scenes going viral…
or peopke jyst dont lije stop patronising and entire country
0 0
Replying to Cloud9 • 14 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
I must say: my type of drama. Realistic, raw, and honest.Only people who haven’t been in a long-term relationship…
blah blah realistic blah blah nonsense
1 2
Replying to Kbeauty • 14 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
who did the sister end up with her friend hacker or whoever or anyone
oh too bad
0 0
Replying to Dg457 • 14 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
I am so proud for the team behind the drama, seeing the ratings going up and viewers praising it after its finale…
who did the sister end up with her friend hacker or whoever or anyone
0 4
Replying to 44London • 16 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
I hope MBC company makes season 2 because it is such a good drama. They will have to considering the success it…
is one of them her old friend or something 🤔. I saw this is like a love triangle
1 0
Replying to 44London • 16 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
I hope MBC company makes season 2 because it is such a good drama. They will have to considering the success it…
who is her bf
1 8
Replying to mydearyou • 16 days ago
Title A Bona Fide Killer
I love the leads but I'm thinking of watching for the third couple, do they got a lot of scenes tgt?
who are they
0 0
Replying to Nanakor • 19 days ago
Title Mouse
Policeman killed the grandma and the doc saw him, I am sure of it
Hong Ju was insufferable
0 0
On Mouse • 19 days ago
Title Mouse
Dont click on spoiler comments you need to watch this blind
0 0

2
1