Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location: Èire
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 8, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1
On Mouse • 19 days ago
Title Mouse Spoiler
I am mid Ep 19 and Producer Choi character is ridiculous 🙄 totally pathetic. How on earth could she do that to her parents. Like ok she has trauma but never once acts like it. She knows so much but just pretends not to.She likes the detective but then dates the son of the man who killed his parents again as if no big deal and gets pregnant. Worse though this is also the son of the man who killed her brother and then after finding out he was himself also a killer just carrys on as normal. Like I get sone of the characters are badly written but her character is nonsense with a capital N. Her behaviour is unexplainable. I knew from early on her character would be the achilles heel. How could you go through unbearable trauma at the hands of a killer and then date his son as if it never happened.

Imagine she had the nerve to attack Yo Hans fake mom over "watching him live in pain and saying nothing" when she allowed her own mother lose her mind and dig the earth with her bare hands looking for her. Wow

I finished it I disliked her from beginning to end I knew her back story would not redeem her and it didn't. Her characters motives actions and influence were the weakest part of the drama by far.
0 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • 19 days ago
Title Mouse
Why would I want to watch 20 episodes of pure nonsense with absolutely no romance whatsoever, where the male lead…
spoiler this numb nuts
0 0
Replying to Diamond Princeza • 20 days ago
I’m just now finally watching this drama….
I wanted to watch it but I just cant with this pairing what a casting fail. She is 23 and gorgeous beyond words when they were filming he was 36 and kinda handsome but her and him together just not believable. The FL role should gave been giving to another they just do not look goid together. In a tropey romance like this the pairing is important. Hes just not in her league
0 0
Replying to Kbeauty • 21 days ago
Title Mouse
I have reached a similar point in the show a little bit furthe. My burning take is a real real dislike for Producer…
I suppose when you are that focused on twusts turns and confusion there isn't room for much else
1 0
On Mouse • 21 days ago
Title Mouse Spoiler
I just finished Ep 10 and apart from the obvious psychos. The person i find really disturbing is Producer Choi. This drama is a marathon and at times its gruelling. Its a certain kind of experience ill give it that, im just not sure what kind it will ultimately turn out to be.

make that ep 12 I actually hate this woman wtf is going on with her. I cant see what twist will excuse her strange behaviour starting with her attitude to the headhunters son and continuing with her weird constantly selfish deceiving behaviour. I get her past is only partially revealed but I cant see how she can be excused. It was extremely telling that she knew in Ep 8 that the cop who was in the hospital bed was lying about which little girl was killed
0 0
Replying to roselighterp • 21 days ago
Title Mouse
I finished ep 17 and im kinda unhappy and dissapointed how the female characters were written in this series.…
I didnt read this but like spoiler
0 0
Replying to Dg457 • 21 days ago
Title Mouse
Having watched the first eight episodes, I can confidently say that Ba Reum and Bong Yi are the definition of…
I have reached a similar point in the show a little bit furthe. My burning take is a real real dislike for Producer Choi
0 2
Replying to Basma • 22 days ago
she heard him say to his friend that if it wasnt for her he wouldnt be hurt and struggle to find a job, -he saved…
g o f uc ur zelf
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • 25 days ago
I dont read Manhwas ao I cant and dont want to compare. This was also very entertaining. I was hoping the female friend might have made an appearance but ither than that very enjoyable.
2 1
On Weak Hero Class 2 • 26 days ago
Another Kdrama another ridiculously pathetic mother and father. The mother guilt tripping ML.in Ep 5 was extremely annoying.
0 0
Replying to Lino • 26 days ago
Loved the drama but the final episodes were emotionally devastating for me. I loved Su Ho the most in this drama…
spoiler tag
1 0
Replying to Kbeauty • 27 days ago
what a m o Ron touch grass
nah im ok you should get out more
0 1
Replying to Jiejie • 27 days ago
it's time to leave chat when miscommunications are live. I see there is a semantics shift happening. Lucy says…
what a loo ser this tired backward shi t needs to be canned. there are so many 1d1ots defending this guy cause hes hot why are you upset.
0 0
Replying to Antzela • 27 days ago
My goshh how romantic and sexy drama.. What has happen to Cn strict censoring? Have they finally wake up..
what a m o Ron touch grass
0 3
Replying to AnthideAgiusMuscat • 27 days ago
The Italians say: la verita offende ...the truth hurts! From both Luke's & Alex's point of view, Flora is…
your praising him for being a different type of scumbag from the other scumbag
0 0
Replying to Jiejie • 27 days ago
ok... hopefully this is my last point. Luke is the same in his business and personal relationships. Flora is one…
Of course it has are you ok. Why is she tolerating this baby this idiot. WTF message do these pathetic storylines send. Oh its ok for a man to treat you like shit at work and while dating. You just have to figure him out and fix him. Seriously what fooking year is it.
0 0
Replying to AnthideAgiusMuscat • 27 days ago
To all the hard boiled feminists out there, true toxic personalities of either sex generally do not have an insight…
So shes not a person 🤔 just a treasure a shiny object the man likes so he must have it oh do one
2 0