Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location: Èire
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 8, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to emi • Jul 30, 2026
cute-ish but also pretty boring. kinda disappointed that pjh ditched flex x cop s2 for this
absolutely cannot believe she ditched it for this nonsense
2 0
On See You at Work Tomorrow! • Jul 30, 2026
I couldnt past how ridiculous her approach to her first relationship was. How immature unrealistic silly and unbelievable the whole thing and the endgame was, but yet we are supposed to see this as a mature healthy slice of life type realistic drama. OMG. Like the scene where he proposes and she rejects him while also revealing she knew all along what he was doing while disappearing (working to make ends meet as a struggling artist as opposed to just being an artist nomad).

It was just omg this is so effing stupid. like wtaf. Ahe absolutely adores him he loves her and feels ready to marry but suddenly sge decides what once was ok for years is now not. Without once in those years having an honest conversation about it. NOT ONCE until the moment she just decides nah. Then immediately is like okay this new guy. I barely know him but let me be mature honest and sincere with this one I know two weeks and forget the one I lived for 10 years. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 like STOP
5 11
Replying to Alice_01 • Jul 28, 2026
I’m a bit confused. Why shouldn’t people give the 2nd season of this drama a chance just because the FL decided…
its not just about romance peopke shipped ml fl in taxi driver but it never happened but their bond waz so great. She was what made the show above average for her not to be in S2 is unforgivable (in the sense the show cant survive). its over
0 1
Replying to Alice_01 • Jul 28, 2026
I’m a bit confused. Why shouldn’t people give the 2nd season of this drama a chance just because the FL decided…
Eh because now we dont get a continuation of the world and relationships built in S1. its not hard
1 3
Replying to Kbeauty • Jul 26, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief Spoiler
1.So there mutual attraction is almost instant. ML confesses early. FL is reticent she makes her decisions based…
it means dont worry its happy
0 0
Replying to lo_is00 • Jul 26, 2026
Title Fashion King
My first kdrama in 2013. At the ending, i was confused and sad by the ending. But being matured now, I kind of…
realistic ???
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • Jul 25, 2026
i think this drama is just too REALISTIC because as someone who is in her late 20s i can feel how the leads feel.…
its only because your in your late 29s you think its realistic your not grown up yet
0 1
Replying to FireTheft • Jul 25, 2026
you tripping hard, no minors here
love in the moonlight was worse she looked about 12 omg.

Then Backstreet Rookie another ick
1 1
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Jul 24, 2026
second lead's character here is most certainly evillll , i just know it , i just feel the evilll aura
yes total dick vibes
3 1
Replying to Char • Jul 23, 2026
I have to agree that the description is a bit silly. However I doubt either lead would have chosen this project…
I think one or both will cheat at least emotionally and it will be played off as okay. im just pessimistic but there us a weird tendency to do this in dramas particularly with female characters.
6 0
Replying to Char • Jul 23, 2026
I have to agree that the description is a bit silly. However I doubt either lead would have chosen this project…
I dont agree I think its going to be pretentious weird frustrating and justify cheating.
8 2
Replying to Char • Jul 23, 2026
I have to agree that the description is a bit silly. However I doubt either lead would have chosen this project…
yeah but its just a cheating drama so no. Also Dynamite Kiss was baaaaaddd
10 4
Replying to NguynnhMinh • Jul 22, 2026
Title Hyper Knife
ngu ngốc
🤣🤣 well dont lose what you don't gave a lot of in the first place that would be bad
0 0
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Jul 22, 2026
Absolutely pointless to watch this. On principle alone refuse to watch it. Can't believe the FL dropped this for Seong Joon Ki and that really mid one shes in now. She really showed contempt for the fans
2 5
Replying to NguynnhMinh • Jul 22, 2026
Title Hyper Knife
ngu ngốc
Dude you said what I say will not affect the movie. Then you told me to be a critic?? like which is it
0 2