Editorials Replying to P_Pyit • Oct 17, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
I do have the Novel. Both Vol(1) and Vol(2)
sure, how can i send you?
0 1
Replying to P_Pyit • Oct 10, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
I do have the Novel. Both Vol(1) and Vol(2)
Sure, how can i send you?
0 1
Replying to P_Pyit • Oct 8, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
I do have the Novel. Both Vol(1) and Vol(2)
if you use telegram, you can find gl novel channels or else i can give it to you.
0 3
Replying to aicto • Oct 4, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
Pheem’s dad is such an ass
Yes, from the beginning but i'm sure you'll love him in the next episodes
0 0
Replying to Katonux • Oct 4, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
I hate My Marvellous Dream Is You and I love Somewhere Somehow! They improved their acting, the chemistry between…
Their characters fit so well in SWSH. Dream GL is pretty good as their debut series. I love both Fay and May
1 0
Replying to Diav • Oct 4, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
if Heng's character is a villain again I'm gonna be so disappointed
Nuh, he'll ends up dating Pok, and it's really fun
1 0
Replying to AfrinJahan • Oct 4, 2025
Title Somewhere Somehow
Is there a free version of the Novel? I can't take the excitement.
I do have the Novel. Both Vol(1) and Vol(2)
0 9