News
Replying to DivisiveHobgoblin12 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
'find out at the year end'Was that a promise?GMMTV's 'coming soon' means coming within next 2 years, what does…
Find out at year end, so I am guessing December of 2024 onlyπ
1 0
Replying to Shalmali • Apr 25, 2024
Title Pluto
Lmaooo that was so long and forgotten, you didn't had to remind us ππ€£
Not me getting flashbacks from the atrocity that waterboyy was π
3 2
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 24, 2024
Title The Dark Dice
Angpao was the first one I laid my eyes on in the trailer π
Me tooπ
1 0
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 24, 2024
Title The Dark Dice
Angpao was the first one I laid my eyes on in the trailer π
Honestly yesss π
1 2
Replying to nyx • Apr 24, 2024
Title 23.5
GODDAMN IF I SEE A WOMAN LIKE THIS ON A BAR ID LIKELY FALL DOWN ON MY KNEES https://x.com/nongpoongnoi/status/1782797706941145107
Too beautifulπππ
2 0
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 24, 2024
Title The Dark Dice
Angpao was the first one I laid my eyes on in the trailer π
Ohh don't beπ it happens instead let's just support aungpao. I am pretty sure he will get lead roles soon
1 4
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 24, 2024
Title The Dark Dice
Same plus the trailer looked nice. Definitely gave me gifted vibes or maybe because it has prim I don't know π
Definitely!!
2 0
Replying to Shalmali • Apr 24, 2024
Title The Dark Dice
Gemini, Prim and Aungpao!! ππ Will be tuning in just for them!
Same plus the trailer looked nice. Definitely gave me gifted vibes or maybe because it has prim I don't know π
2 2
Replying to leea • Apr 24, 2024
Title The Dark Dice
I adore Aungpao but I didn't even recognize him in the trailer with those glasses and the haircut!! I was perplexed…
Angpao was the first one I laid my eyes on in the trailer π
2 6
On The Ex-Morning • Apr 24, 2024
Title The Ex-Morning
I am cryingπππ the OG is back and this time back for good.
7 0
Replying to Shalmali • Apr 24, 2024
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I think Kay is the best choice! Kay in Gmmtv is very underrated and he's been doing great in all his roles. I'm…
Yes definitely all three of them were so good but gmmtv just didn't appreciate them enough. π
1 0
Replying to Shalmali • Apr 24, 2024
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I think Kay is the best choice! Kay in Gmmtv is very underrated and he's been doing great in all his roles. I'm…
Definitely I was really sad when fiat left. He is so talented but gmmtv just failed to give him more roles.
1 2
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 24, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Oh damn they are fastπ
Maybeπ
1 0
Replying to Shalmali • Apr 24, 2024
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I think Kay is the best choice! Kay in Gmmtv is very underrated and he's been doing great in all his roles. I'm…
Yesss gmmtv needs to put this man again in spotlight. He is just so good. Since pepper got a main role this year. I hope in the next lineup Kay gets to lead his own series too.
1 4
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 24, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Oh damn they are fastπ
Ok so this can be released with ossan's at the end.
1 2
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 24, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Not just youπ but I agree about the statement for only two pairs. I think people really liked mark and junior…
Same. I hope he improves here because I don't have any complains from him in the acting department.
0 0
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 24, 2024
Title Perfect 10 Liners
Not just youπ but I agree about the statement for only two pairs. I think people really liked mark and junior…
They ate definitely good actors( perthchimon) it's just that chimon doesn't really look comfortable playing a bl role.
1 2
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 24, 2024
Title Revamp the Undead Story
Gmmtv does work with other actors too.
That's true. Well it's not like I am complaining. I am glad Kay got another role
1 0
Replying to Viduuu • Apr 24, 2024
Title The Heart Killers
same, i dont like shitting on someone's acting, but i havent watched most JD bls, because of the story and dunk's…
Not only mark but pepper and lookjun too. Let's wait together π
0 0
Replying to Shalmali • Apr 24, 2024
Title Revamp the Undead Story
I think Kay is the best choice! Kay in Gmmtv is very underrated and he's been doing great in all his roles. I'm…
Agreed I actually like that kay was the one who got the role. He definitely suits the vibes. Also yesss he is damn underrated
3 6

1