News
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 8, 2024
Title Only Boo!
It's probably because it's Gmmtv. We all know Nanon is the fav child ๐ or maybe because he just released the…
That's true ๐ but all the songs they used so far are very huge hits especially between thr thai audience on tiktok I guess that's why.
1 0
Replying to Charbonnel • Apr 8, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
To put it another way: if you literally skip that one scene, you do not miss anything needed for the rest of the…
They are probably talking about the SA scene
0 2
Replying to Selbee • Apr 8, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
What's with too much lipstick on Se Heon?๐ฑ๐ค
It's the production company's fault I guess. This happened in their other Bl serie too
2 0
Replying to araiYtopeni • Apr 8, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
I don't get why ppl rated it this low?? This was really good, far better than some of the more popular Korean…
Maybe because they normalised SA and bully to lover is a weird trope. also which popular kbl are you talking about? Because this is certainly not better than the eighth sense or even Semantic error
4 6
Replying to __renz • Apr 8, 2024
Title Ploy's Yearbook
film was surprisingly skyrocketed to fame and i'm not complaining about it, like she deserves to be well-known.…
That's so true though. Gmmtv doesn't really promote their female talent well.
0 0
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 8, 2024
Title We Are
I think pond and phuwin both work well when they are not paired together. I am still not sure about either of…
True. Also I feel like marc has been doing the same face since My gear and your gown era. Winny too but in their case they both got good partners here while pondphuwin together just don't really work well.
0 0
Replying to Soul • Apr 8, 2024
Title We Are
Just wanted to say that Boom is looking stunning in the first episode. Seriously, he's glowing! Seeing him and…
Yesss he looked like a prince. Definitely a face card in gmmtv
1 2
Replying to thecarterfilez • Apr 8, 2024
Title We Are
This show is just showing me which couple should be leading this show... and it's not Pond and Phuwin.. but I…
I think pond and phuwin both work well when they are not paired together. I am still not sure about either of their acting but it's my opinion that they need to not be paired that much. Satang is giving his 100% in the series and it shows. Pun is very talented and a cutie. I am glad he got a main role though from the first ep it seems they will probably have the least screentime. Winny and Marc both are not very good actors but I feel like they will do well with satang and poon. Aou and boom look good together and they act well too but they made Aou have the same personality as the supporting roles that most of the gmmtv college bls have. I do hope we get more of everyone's storyline and the other two couple don't end up in the same position as in the poster
0 2
Replying to femboy lucas • Apr 8, 2024
Title We Are
The first episode seemed funny and I'll be watching to find out how everything progresses, but I feel like the…
They still have 16 eps so maybe they will do it like kdrama style. All the stories relating to each other and all the mains having equal screentime.
1 0
Replying to CheyenneT • Apr 8, 2024
Title We Are
Honestly, it doesnโt say either Phum or Pheem are the main characters and it says all 8 characters in the group…
I don't think so they should do 4 eps for each couple then it would feel like watching 4 different series but it will be so cool if they just went with the kdrama format. All the mains having their times in every ep
0 0
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 7, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Yup the haircut bothered me a lot too because it was just very obvious. But overall this show is really cute so…
๐
1 0
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 7, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Yes it's definitely for songkran. This happened with kinnporsche too.
Yess๐ญ
2 0
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 7, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Yup the haircut bothered me a lot too because it was just very obvious. But overall this show is really cute so…
Yes I hope that too. I will also love if they go full on with the idol concept.
0 2
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 7, 2024
Title Living with Him
The recent jbls all just have 6 eps. Also jbls tend to have oy 6 or at max 8 eps. I hope this is longer or atleast…
Ok maybe I will check it out later. Thanks for the infoโบ
0 0
Replying to TheBl00dyFl0wer • Apr 7, 2024
Person Keen Suvijak Piyanopharoj
What is a nepo baby? ๐ค
Welcome โบ
0 0
Replying to Gian • Apr 7, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Why is Only Boo keep using Nanon's songs lol
It's probably because it's Gmmtv. We all know Nanon is the fav child ๐ or maybe because he just released the full length album so probably to promote it
2 2
Replying to Pinoy Ares • Apr 7, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Its so corny and cheesy but i am so loving it. The chemistry between the 2 leads is so electric. and both are…
Yup the haircut bothered me a lot too because it was just very obvious. But overall this show is really cute so far so I don't mind it ๐
1 8
Replying to inotj • Apr 7, 2024
Title Only Boo!
Why does the next episode countdown say 13 days? Do they have to skip over next week bcs it's Songkran or is it…
Yes it's definitely for songkran. This happened with kinnporsche too.
6 2
Replying to Selbee • Apr 7, 2024
Title Jazz for Two
I am probably saying nothing new here, but the actor playing JuHo, Kim JooHa is Lee JunHo's doppelganger.... so…
Yessss I was surprised how nobody pointed that out ๐Like when I first saw him junho was the only one I could think of
1 0
Replying to Pal123 • Apr 7, 2024
Title Living with Him
The recent jbls all just have 6 eps. Also jbls tend to have oy 6 or at max 8 eps. I hope this is longer or atleast…
Ya that's true. I didn't think of that. Btw how is Although I love you and you?
0 2

1