I don't know about the relationship offscreen being groomish but I do agree with you that they just seem too weird…
Lol same thoughts and the ships that you hate I hate them too😂. And the same reasons. Like joong is so fucking handsome and you pair him with dunk. Dunk may be a great guy offscreen but he definitely can't act for shit. Same with phuwin. Like why don't they pair joong with est. Est with meen was amazing in the clips I saw of them from love by chance I guess. Joong and est will look good. And soo true on force and book. They may not be terrible like other actors on this list but damn they are hella boring. Like I would rather watch a sloth cross the street than watch them😂. I didn't watch vice versa because everyone seems to hate it. 😂 Pooh and pavel are a no too. Pavel really looked good in pitbabe but somehow pooh managed to even bring that charm down. 😂 And yes their are actors who even with a shitty script have such good acting and chemistry that they really shine and make you want to watch them again. Also who in their right mind is liking joongdunk, pondphuwin as a pairing that they keep giving them more and more series. Like give other actors some chance. It almost seems like thai industry just collectively decided that actors who got the main roles will always get main roles and the others are just fit to be support roles. When they clearly outshine the main leads in their own show.
I don't know about the relationship offscreen being groomish but I do agree with you that they just seem too weird…
Yes. He doesn't look right for sexual roles. At least not now and definitely not with someone as old as Max. In the meen ping pairing also ping isn't a good actor but they somehow still work because they look the same age and can have some moments with chemistry without it being creepy. The fixed couple concept shouldn't actually be a thing even though I myself love some pairings like firstkhao, fourthgemini. But then again these couple work because they have great chemistry and act well. While I don't think so I can give Nat more chances. Also when you have talented young actors like fourth Gemini who slayed in their first roles too. We really shouldn't give an out to Nat just because he is young.
Will I watch this? Yes. BUTI just don't see Nat as a grown up & that's my disconnect. He is every bit his height…
I don't know about the relationship offscreen being groomish but I do agree with you that they just seem too weird with each other. Like the age difference really shows and that makes everything awkward. Especially the roles that nat played in cutie pie and naughty babe. He just seemed like a kid left alone by his parents and taken in by a creepy uncle. Nat's acting doesn't help either.
The trailer looked cute. I am already not expecting something groundbreaking but because this has an idol concept I don't think so it will be boring. I also want to see if these rookie actors are good in acting. Plus I don't think so I need a reason to watch louis😂
People hating on this series definitely haven't watched thai comedy series I guess😂. This definitely isn't great but damn It is definitely making me laugh. Also if you guys are expecting something groundbreaking or the chemistry to be hot. This isn't the series for you. This is a thai comedy series and the characters will exaggerate everything. The way they talk to the way they walk. People should stop hating on offgun for choosing this series. It may not be for the international pallette but Thai people and people who enjoy thai humor will love it.
People hating on this series definitely haven't watched thai comedy series I guess😂. This definitely isn't great but damn It is definitely making me laugh. Also if you guys are expecting something groundbreaking or the chemistry to be hot. This isn't the series for you. This is a thai comedy series and the characters will exaggerate everything. The way they talk to the way they walk. People should stop hating on offgun for choosing this series. It may not be for the international pallette but Thai people and people who enjoy thai humor will love it.
I haven't started watching this yet but I want to get an idea about how important eunwoo's and semi's role here is. And is this entertaining. I tried to go through the comments but I just keep getting spoilers😂.
I would like to know if people like this drama so far or don't like it and why?
urm she's just stupid.... the police literally asked her to move out or stay somewhere else but girlie being the…
I don't think so these things would have stopped even if she moved out. He hacked everything that she had. He was calling her from her new number too. Also In the drama "The glory" The fl's mother easily finds her house and then she says it doesn't matter if you move out. I can just ask the district office where you live. In korea it's way easy to know someone's house location. Also she does try to move out but the realtor says that she needs to pay the amount back. In korea I think they are called goshiwan's. They are like really small rooms but students and sometimes people doing small jobs can only afford those. She literally has a big ass apartment to herself that just means it cost her a lot. I don't think so she had a choice.
I thought the fighting was a bit unrealistic, she's supposed to be a Black Belt in multiple martial arts and was…
I think I can answer one question there's only one girl from the bullies who ends up supporting her and that girl you can see when she was recording the videos wasn't happy, she didn't like when sukang was talking shit she was only with them because standing by his side is still better than standing in his sight. Maybe sukang is also trained in these kinda skills. We don't know. No bullies got off easily. They said that Han and the other kids involved were all charged. She technically isn't famous because she was competing for Olympics but didn't win that match amd that was also 13 years ago all of these kids must have been 4-5 years old at that time and She isn't the only athlete and because there are so many athletes. They all kinda get lost ahead. Some of them end up doing other jobs. So many people compete. She isn't the only one. Also people who have no interest in these sports won't even care. Just my answer on your questions. By the way I loved this movie too. I have seen hye sun amd jun's work before so I knew they would be great but the star of the movie was definitely Park jung woo. And his character was so strong because I was praying the whole movie. Please just don't let him commit suicide. So glad they took actions before he did that.
Darn it! August without Ngern... I have to get used to it. And the idea of casting August is good but the second…
Actually the kid is a good actor since I have seen him act since he was very young and he portrays his characters well. He has played an angsty teenager before too but I also don't think so that he fits the description and I have a problem with the age gap when it includes a minor. They should have taken someone old enough I mean August is 27 but I think he doesn't look old for school uniform while the kid would definitely look young in front of him.
He to me is the same level on cha eun woo from korean actors. Like cha eunwoo isn't the only handsome actor from korea but he is someone who just attracts you, he has that aura like if he was mixed in a bunch of actors and you had to choose one, you will choose him because he is so attractive. Blue definitely is on the same level. He is just soo charismatic.
All our faves from BLs and it's NOT a BL? Are we being punked?!?
Not the first time for gmmtv though. They have casted the same bl pairing in straight dramas before like "I am tee, Me too" That drama has all the og couples from gmmtv and yet it's not a bl and they are doing it in the future too with "Peaceful property" With TayNew.
Cooking Crush is definitely not of their caliber and I too wonder why they accepted to star in it. I guess the…
Honestly Gun had great chemistry with Tor in midnight museum but I am pretty sure they ended up going with the brother theme because of The fans. Also I would also suggest people to watch the gifted if they want to watch more of gun's acting ability. Blue hour is definitely a great watch and it's also from the director of Not me.
And yes their are actors who even with a shitty script have such good acting and chemistry that they really shine and make you want to watch them again.
Also who in their right mind is liking joongdunk, pondphuwin as a pairing that they keep giving them more and more series. Like give other actors some chance. It almost seems like thai industry just collectively decided that actors who got the main roles will always get main roles and the others are just fit to be support roles.
When they clearly outshine the main leads in their own show.
In the meen ping pairing also ping isn't a good actor but they somehow still work because they look the same age and can have some moments with chemistry without it being creepy. The fixed couple concept shouldn't actually be a thing even though I myself love some pairings like firstkhao, fourthgemini. But then again these couple work because they have great chemistry and act well. While I don't think so I can give Nat more chances. Also when you have talented young actors like fourth Gemini who slayed in their first roles too. We really shouldn't give an out to Nat just because he is young.
This is a thai comedy series and the characters will exaggerate everything. The way they talk to the way they walk.
People should stop hating on offgun for choosing this series. It may not be for the international pallette but Thai people and people who enjoy thai humor will love it.
This is a thai comedy series and the characters will exaggerate everything. The way they talk to the way they walk.
People should stop hating on offgun for choosing this series. It may not be for the international pallette but Thai people and people who enjoy thai humor will love it.
I would like to know if people like this drama so far or don't like it and why?
Also she does try to move out but the realtor says that she needs to pay the amount back. In korea I think they are called goshiwan's. They are like really small rooms but students and sometimes people doing small jobs can only afford those. She literally has a big ass apartment to herself that just means it cost her a lot. I don't think so she had a choice.
Just my answer on your questions.
By the way I loved this movie too.
I have seen hye sun amd jun's work before so I knew they would be great but the star of the movie was definitely Park jung woo.
And his character was so strong because I was praying the whole movie. Please just don't let him commit suicide. So glad they took actions before he did that.
Blue definitely is on the same level. He is just soo charismatic.