Third-year culinary students Prem, Dynamite and Samsi are intrigued when they find out about a cooking competition with a huge reward that would be perfect for their gang. Prem is losing confidence in his skills as a chef when he meets Ten, a medical student under a heavy burden of stress. Ten approaches Prem to teach him cooking, and Prem wants nothing to do with him until he's in sudden need of a large sum of money. However, as the lessons go on, it isn't just the food that's hot, but also their faces as they slowly fall for each other. Meanwhile, Dynamite is love-struck by Fire, Ten's friend who won't give him the time of day. (Source: MyDramaList) ~~ Adapted from the novel " Love Course! Suea Gown Rak Suea Cook Rap" (Love Course! เสื้อกาวน์รุกเสื้อกุ๊กรับ) by iJune4S. Edit Translation
- Português (Brasil)
- Native Title: อาหารเป็นยังไงครับหมอ เวอร์ชันอันคัท
- Also Known As: How's the Food, Doc? Uncut Version , Ahan Pen Yangngai Khrap Mo Version Uncut , อาหารเป็นยังไงครับหมอ (Uncut Ver.)
- Screenwriter & Director: Golf Sakon Wongsinwiset
- Screenwriter: Pong Pattarawalai Wongsinwises, Noolek Sureechay Kaewses, M Rittikrai Kanjanawiphu
- Genres: Food, Comedy, Romance
Cast & Credits
- Off Jumpol Adulkittiporn"Ten" Todsatid WannaphongjindaMain Role
- Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat"Prem" PremmatatMain Role
- Neo Trai Nimtawat"Fire" Akkhi PhloengphirotchotchuangchatchawanSupport Role
- Aungpao Ochiris Suwanacheep"Dynamite" Natthanan ChuchokSupport Role
- Victor Chatchawit TecharukpongChangmaSupport Role
- Dome Jaruwat CheawaramSamsiSupport Role
A step backwards for OffGun..I love OffGun and watch everything they are in, whether it’s together or their solo projects, but I really have a soft spot for them, as they are one of the 1st BL couples that I fell in love with, in both dramas and reality shows.
Cooking Crush is not a bad BL, it is a rom-com BL, heavy on goofiness and comedy, but very light on storyline and character development.
My beef is mostly with GMMTV, for using veteran BL couples who have proven their worth- starting their careers with several lesser roles on several so-so series, and have now worked their way up to a certain level of stardom and credibility.
I feel like their apex was definitely hit with last year’s Not Me. Not only was it worthy of OffGun, it had substance, serious subject matter, and was thoughtfully executed by these the entire amazing cast.
I thought “great! now that everyone has seen them at their best, they won’t have to do high school or college roles anymore.” SMH ?♀️
GMMTV has such a huge catalog of teen- early 20’s actors that could have easily slipped into these Cooking Crush roles.
IMHO, it’s a waste of OffGun’s talent to put them in these types of series that they have already done many times and now can do in their sleep.
Just one fan’s opinion..??♀️
love this change in dynamicI loved this and thought it was adorable. I really enjoyed the change in dynamic for offgun where off was the one pursuing guns character. it's a nice change of pace.
this wasn't ever supposed to be a dramatic angst filled show. instead we got sweetness and some laugh out loud moments. I truly enjoyed this change in dynamic of OffGun. and the OST is chefs kiss. I think I listen to it a few times a week.
if you're looking for a low angst, light, fluffy, show give it a go l don't think you'd be disappointed.
also this was probably they most intense kissing these two have done