News Replying to dramabinge11 • Feb 24, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
my interpretation is that Mr. Han realized what was happening - that someone had taken the painting from the shop…
Question why was that painting with our ML
1 7
Replying to JuniperJen • Feb 24, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Just started this series and am already obsessed!!
Welcome to the clubhouse
3 4
Replying to dramabinge11 • Feb 24, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
The OST songs are just incredible.
Ikr it's just brilliant
1 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Feb 23, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I'm planning to do the same
Hehe i only watched phs part
1 0
Replying to nolatoo • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Very true. She’s doing a great job with the role, just a bit lacking in this respect.
Hmm i never analysed her as long as it's not cringy i don't mind
0 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I Literally don't know what's happening with the mother but i Don wanna invest in them
1 0
Replying to writerpersona • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
💯
He took my heart in episode 20
0 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Both the guys are soo good they are having heart ache and my heart aches for them
1 1
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I feel bad for Jerry too
1 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
The second lead is sooo good I'm crying for him
0 3
On Our Blooming Youth • Feb 22, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
I just want the second lead meaning the bethroted to forget her , it makes things complicated, it will look like she actually betrayed her bethroted with the crown prince and that will look bad .....
1 0
Replying to KenshinKaoru • Feb 22, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
So I keep wanting to watch Strong woman to remind me how funny and sweet the ML can be bc he is so serious in…
I'm planning to do the same
0 2
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
If anyone finds yesterdays deleted kissing scenes please upload them in topic
0 0
Replying to andyisme • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
They deleted a lot to the extent that they even deleted ‘i love you’ scene
True,....
0 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Feb 21, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
We down to the last five episodes...ahhh iam gonna feel empty after this ends
Same
0 0
On The Forbidden Flower • Feb 21, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
They again deleted a tasty kissing scene why
4 3
Replying to nolatoo • Feb 21, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Very true. She’s doing a great job with the role, just a bit lacking in this respect.
I have uploaded them all on topic
0 0
Replying to AnswerMePorsche • Feb 21, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
I'll put the series on hold and If she survives I'll watch if she doesn't i will believe she got married at episode…
I'll watch till 19th episode
0 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 21, 2023
Title Our Blooming Youth
Wait so fl has started catching feelings for ml in ep5?
No he started catching feelings it was amazing
0 2
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Feb 21, 2023
Title The Forbidden Flower
Many beautiful osts from this series, as hard as it was I managed to get my top five 😂1.Lucid dreams2.Love…
True
0 0
