News
On The Longest Promise • Jul 17, 2023
Title The Longest Promise
i feel like timeless by taylor swift describes SY and ZY
1 0
Replying to 7819385 • Feb 12, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
Thanks! You just gave me a new hope and now I'm excited to see ep 20 :))Ep 16 pissed me off, I don't like how…
Where did you guys find those eps?
0 1
Replying to 8074389 • Feb 9, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
I know they’re on Viki (I have Standard pass) but ep. 11 is not fully subbed yet
Thank you!
1 0
On Douluo Continent • Feb 9, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
Where did you guys watch ep 10-11?
0 6
Replying to Moonlight • Feb 9, 2021
Title Douluo Continent
At this point after ep 10-11 the storyline is picking up so quickly. I can't wait to see if they will reveal the…
Where did you watch eps 10-11?
0 1