Details

  • Last Online: Dec 14, 2025
  • Location: Milky Way
  • Contribution Points: 3 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 26, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to devils_grass • Jun 10, 2025
Are these ratings for real?????
Yes, some viewer stated that they are confused by the plot. I really recommend taking omega-3 supplements. It improves the cognitive functions.
15 6
Replying to Playset9656 • Jun 10, 2025
Haha, Chubby’s inner dialogue was hilarious, totally agree! 🤣But you know, I sometimes think that the sweet,…
My bad, it was tagged "spoiler". Thanks for caring 🥰
1 0
Replying to Playset9656 • Jun 10, 2025
Haha, Chubby’s inner dialogue was hilarious, totally agree! 🤣But you know, I sometimes think that the sweet,…
This will surely be entertaining. I haven’t seen the trailer though — I prefer to let the story take me by the hand 😃
1 2
Replying to jabofi • Jun 10, 2025
Episode 7. Now that's how you do a cliffhanger! 🤣I was describing the cast of characters to a friend. I think…
Love your cast breakdown — you really captured their vibe! 🤣 The show’s fun and stylish, and the emotional depth is also worth mentioning. 😄
1 0
Replying to moonstique • Jun 10, 2025
Half way through the 7th episode -1. Do I need to say that I love the actor ARP is? I love him and I can't wait…
Absolutely!
0 0
Replying to jabofi • Jun 10, 2025
Episode 8. OMG, Chubby's conversation with himself! 🤣 Yep he is definitely the comic relief!I'm still waiting…
Haha, Chubby’s inner dialogue was hilarious, totally agree! 🤣
But you know, I sometimes think that the sweet, innocent girl is actually a perfectly healthy person — while the 'dark mode badass' we all cheer for usually carries deep emotional wounds. Not everyone had to fight to survive — but those who did might find the sweet version hard to relate to. I guess it depends on what life experience you bring to the story! 😄
3 7
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 10, 2025
Hahah Chubby what the hell... 🤣 This should be like scary but i am laughing so hard. So all squad is together.…
When inner dialogue is externalized 🤣
2 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 10, 2025
Rhey didnt show that probably because its so expensive to shoot that. ARnis amazing. He really improved a lot.…
Yes, his acting is amazing.
2 1
Replying to IM YourOnlyOne • Jun 10, 2025
The title "ill omen" is giving the impression that it's scary, gothic, dark, ghosts, horror, types. But the truth…
Absolutely. I would call it "mystery".
2 1
Replying to SandraNoLie • Jun 10, 2025
Haha SLF and AR scenes killing me. Hahah so enemies to lovers will be here. He wanted rich woman so lets be it.…
It's quite hilarious, indeed.
2 1
Replying to Playset9656 • Jun 9, 2025
Lot of anxiety going on here.
There are no spoilers about the plot, but you are welcome to read it after finishing the drama :)
0 4