Editorials
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Give 9
Yes 8.5 is also quite good 👍
0 0
Replying to Mahesvara • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
The writer obsession with eun song need to be studied. Lol. So over the top. Great drama overall.
Her fav character of all Kdrama is Eun Seong I guess
3 1
Replying to Soobin1031 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Kim Soo Hyun’s ost is perfect addition to the ending.
Can’t wait for the song with full mv
3 1
Replying to elliebaesuzy • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
btw did this drama beat the CLOY by tdays ratings? how was the rating for finale!
REAL Time Rating for QOT is 44.31% ,so it will be more than CLOY ,Hope it cross SKY CASTLE RATING which is currently 3rd highest drama of all time
2 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Give 9
😂😂👍 no harm will come if you give 9 also
1 2
Replying to Rahul09 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
https://twitter.com/Nonton_Kdrama/status/1784584555548291197?t=jbppT28XLEdR28uZ4EjPqw&s=19
CLOY Real Rating? Not QOT ,I know QOT ,just wanna know the difference
0 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Give 9
How about you give more than 8.5 Rating then 😂
0 4
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT NATION Any info about CLOY Real time Ratings for epi 16????
1 4
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
More Content from cast we are getting tomorrow QOT NATION
3 2
Replying to Ninja WK • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
drama taking us for a fool ppl who loses their memory don't act like that
Well It won’t be drama ,if it is too realistic
2 0
Replying to Keren • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
My Love from the Star - 8The Producers - 8The Legend of the Blue Sea - 8.5Crash Landing on You - 8I honestly don't…
Give 9
1 6
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Normally, I would give this drama 8.5Because of KSH & KJW, I would raise it to 9As for my gratitude, I don't mind…
No this for my Review sorry ,wMDL Rating is 10 for me
0 0
Replying to dipanshu12 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
it was 10/10 for me
Overall I’ll give 9.8 ,this one for my Review Story 8.8,Rewatch 8.5 ,Ost :9.0 ,Acting 10
1 0
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Normally, I would give this drama 8.5Because of KSH & KJW, I would raise it to 9As for my gratitude, I don't mind…
10 for Acting,Story 8.8,but overall 9.8 🤣😂
0 2
Replying to dipanshu12 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Which drama has most comments?
I think there is Alchemy of Souls ,and 2 others k drama if I’m not wrong
2 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I’ll give more than 8.5+ because i invested so much in this drama and been here from epi 1 ,I’ve Cry,Suffer,Frustrated,Happy on this journey so it’s more than 8.5+ for me,only a true QOT NATION will know what a journey it is .
7 6
Replying to 12101847 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
For those plot was most important gave a rating 6For those who value things more other than plot gave rating 9s…
I’ll give more than 8+ because i invested so much in this drama and been here from epi 1 ,I’ve Cry,Suffer,Frustrated,Happy on this journey so it’s 8+ for me
2 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
30k+ comments done and dusted,This is crazy and insane ,It will soon become most comments k drama in MDL Paige
7 4
Replying to WaitWhat • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Nobody cares about these comments; we are all just enjoying time, either sharing our opinion or trolling on someone!…
I saw and know some person who did not even watch the show properly and never come to this Paige ,but simply comes complaining after epi end,following other footsteps in complaining 😂😂🤣
3 0
Replying to dipanshu12 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
But I hope it surpass sky castle
Yea chances are there I guess,to be in TOP 3 highest tv Ratings of all time
1 0
