Editorials
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I’ll come and laugh hard when NIELSEN QOT RATING come out.Because it deserve it,and which means majority people are loving it ,TO ALL THE HATERS ,The numbers speak more than your Words for those people who don’t watch properly and comes to this Paige simply following other footsteps in complaining
12 6
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Can QOT break SKY CASTLE RATING???
2 3
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
CLOY TV Ratings done & Dusted, now let's go for 446M viewing hours record of KTL on Netflix. 🏌🏻
Any info for CLOY epi 16 Real Ratings?
0 0
Replying to Kp7073 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I m crying, I can't move on..
I will be here ,this year till Dec,Need to see them getting awards
0 1
Replying to Kp7073 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I m crying, I can't move on..
It was good a run👍
0 3
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT NATION what do you ,at least KSH and KJW deserve above 8.5 Rating for their performance and Chemistry
0 1
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
Bittersweet ending
Haein died first ,but she lived long enough to be with Hynwoo
2 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
KSH and KJW you deserve everything,I hope and pray that we will see you both again in a web series or Movies
2 0
Replying to moonbabie • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
going to watch the finale now. good luck to me.
Good luck to you
1 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Give at least 8 for the hardwork of KSH and KJW
Ok 👍
0 0
Replying to Kp7073 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Hands down , ksh is the most decorated actor in sk .. dude can do everything
Can’t wait for KSH full Ost of QOT
0 0
Replying to Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Replying to deleted comment
Bittersweet ending
0 3
Replying to maecheng0104 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Ohhh God. It is really "The Notebook" kind of ending... Why, why? Why live to the title of the drama up until…
The Acting of the cast deserves everything
6 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Give at least 8 for the hardwork of KSH and KJW
How about 7.5 at least for the bittersweet ending
2 2
Replying to Kp7073 • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I m crying, I can't move on..
A Good ending though ,Baekhong moment was kinda rush but ok ,I just hope KSH and KJW got every praise and award for their hardwork,Acting,Chemistry.
1 5
Replying to Sahar Khan • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
The fact that i had to drop my rating from 8.5 to 8 then to 7 man. I m so sad. Will still give it 7 because the…
Give at least 8 for the hardwork of KSH and KJW
4 4
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Any info about Real time Rating of CLOY epi 16? Anyone??
0 0
Replying to zimcherry • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
i'm confused where the countdown timer is =(
Ohh no it’s over😭😭
0 0
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT is not in currently airing catagory anymore idk why lol
Why are they doing this to us?
0 2
On Queen of Tears • Apr 28, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
What time is epi 16,no more countdown 😭?
0 10
