News
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
In EP 15,16 I better see cheek kiss and forehead kiss from BaekHong like these are the sweetest and most normal…
I’m in need of Deep ,Long kiss scene right now for me😄
4 3
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
How about Daesang to Kim Soo Hyun,The most prestigious award
It’s either Best Actor or Daesang ,any will work for me ,Drama is gonna get Highest Rating soon,KSH Acting is phenomenal,he deserves it
2 1
Replying to Rahul09 • Apr 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Wow i am surprise kim seon ho, & ksh was vote gap 30k,but now 400k gap, i am totally surprise 😮
Well,so many people hardwork overnight both international and national ,I saw everywhere posting for Kim Soo Hyun to win
2 0
Replying to Aera8 • Apr 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It just crossed my mind....Baeksang Arts Award Grand Prize in TVBaeksang Most Popular Actorgo to KIM SOO HYUN!…
How about Daesang to Kim Soo Hyun,The most prestigious award
2 3
Replying to Precious • Apr 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Haha , i know right !
Yep 👍,This dram is unpredictable,so much theories to talk about both how good it is and also the Acting,Disappointment,Plot twist ,Chemistry,etc
1 1
Replying to Ziningi • Apr 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
lol you guys have a lot to say(27,3k comments)..wow
So many things to have convo about this drama
1 0
Replying to Precious • Apr 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Haha , i know right !
More to come
1 3
On Queen of Tears • Apr 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
400k Voting Gap for Kim Soo Hyun ,we r Winning it ,let’s keep Voting ,Here https://global.prizm.co.kr/story/2024bsvoteen
7 2
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 26, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
KSH leading in popularity at Baeksang with 300k+ vote gap. I guessed QOT nation has woken up
It’s 400k now
1 0
Replying to CL • Apr 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Last two episodes will be longer, don’t waste anymore time if it’s boring.
That’s lil short for me ,I need 110 minutes at least with all intro,epilogue included
0 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Almost 200k leading Votes by Kim Soo Hyun Popularity award for QOT ,Vote here https://global.prizm.co.kr/story/2024bsvoteen
13 0
Replying to CL • Apr 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Last two episodes will be longer, don’t waste anymore time if it’s boring.
Yea I hope it’s 1 hour 50 min each last two epi
2 4
Replying to Precious • Apr 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Only ep 14 ending was a little annoying though But ep 11-12( 13 maybe) was good
Yep you are right only ending of epi 14 was for me
2 6
On Queen of Tears • Apr 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Kim Soo Hyun is leading with 60k votes for POPULARITY award at BAA https://global.prizm.co.kr/story/2024bsvoteen Vote Here for Kim Soo Hyun
10 2
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Knock Off
I hope he accept this and start shooting for this drama after QOT or now,so that we will be able to see end of…
I think it will be more like Action ,Comedy type with no Romance,Eg like The Fiery Priest
4 0
Replying to Precious • Apr 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Lmao 😂😂😂 I can't stop laughing especially the comparison between HYBE CEO and they did not lie. # We…
Just saw it on news too
2 1
Replying to Precious • Apr 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Lmao 😂😂😂 I can't stop laughing especially the comparison between HYBE CEO and they did not lie. # We…
I heard that RM of BTS is releasing new album
4 3
Replying to dipanshu12 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
You guys need to see this💀https://twitter.com/yoonbooby_7/status/1783437440600231942?t=W0eK4uDaCGsk4rzp5XiXzw&s=19
This is good😂😂
7 0
Replying to Tom • Apr 25, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It's going to be very close until the end with Kim Seon Ho. His fandom is not that huge, but they are extremely…
Ok i understand your Point
1 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 25, 2024
Title Knock Off
I hope he accept this and start shooting for this drama after QOT or now,so that we will be able to see end of…
I mean to say He should at least have one dramas a year
5 2
