Details

  • Last Online: May 7, 2025
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 16, 2024
Replying to Alex Stefan • Apr 7, 2024
It's gonna pass CLOY easily..
I need it to be in top 3 RAnkings of all time
2 1
Replying to Darudius • Apr 7, 2024
Cable having higher ratings is usually quite impressive right, as people need to pay for those channels? Like…
Top 3 Ratings in Kdrama history right now is from JTBC
0 0
Replying to Darudius • Apr 7, 2024
Cable having higher ratings is usually quite impressive right, as people need to pay for those channels? Like…
Ok thank you,more valuable channels,I get it now
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 7, 2024
QOT NATION Any data about TWOM,Reborn Rich,Sky Castle,CLOY Nielsen Rankings on epi 10??
2 7
Replying to jtyu • Apr 7, 2024
Its gonna beat Sky Castle to 3rd. I am calling it now. So well deserved
Is it possible?Any data about SKY castle Ratings on epi 10 ??
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 7, 2024
Last week, they said rating increased bcz of Vincenzo but they don't know rating is increasing almost every sunday😅😅😅Btw…
Vincenzo 😂 screen time was very less and the Real time Ratings were increased towards the end on epi 8 ,Vincenzo cameo was at beginning
4 0
Replying to Darudius • Apr 7, 2024
Cable having higher ratings is usually quite impressive right, as people need to pay for those channels? Like…
I guess right now JTBC is dominating in terms of Ratings in history if I’m not wrong?
0 6
Replying to Darudius • Apr 7, 2024
Cable having higher ratings is usually quite impressive right, as people need to pay for those channels? Like…
Ok thank you
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 7, 2024
Last week, they said rating increased bcz of Vincenzo but they don't know rating is increasing almost every sunday😅😅😅Btw…
20% possible next week right?
3 0
Replying to Darudius • Apr 7, 2024
Cable having higher ratings is usually quite impressive right, as people need to pay for those channels? Like…
Free Channel eg please?
0 11
Replying to Coolforthesummer • Apr 7, 2024
Queen of Tears |EP 10| Nielsen RatingsNationwide : 18.952%Seoul : 20.926%With remarkable 18.952% rating in just…
This is so huge ,Next week 20% for sure I guess
1 0
Replying to jtyu • Apr 7, 2024
18.9% rating for Ep 10. Already the fifth highest rated cable drama of all time. Insane.
Oh my God ,this is so huge Next week 20% for sure
6 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 7, 2024
Episode 9 Tv ratings - 15.6% Today we are aiming for Top 5 tv ratings of all time i.e. 18%-19%
I think it’s possible
3 3
On Queen of Tears • Apr 6, 2024
Park Jie Eun,don’t you think ,now it’s time to give us at least 30min scene of Haein and Hyun woo in a 1 hr and 20min epi ?
12 2
Replying to Majciax • Apr 6, 2024
Honestly, I think it's better 'casue if we had 16 episodes only about this two falling in love again it could…
I just hope they won’t rush with their love story ,coz we are already in epi9 and they hardly talk to each other
1 1
Replying to Niha Rai • Apr 6, 2024
Idc I still hate Eun Seong. Yes his childhood was miserable and pitiful but he had a choice when he grew up. Unfortunately…
He should go to Prison in next ep,so that we can see more screen time between our leads
4 0