News
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
If Hynwoo and Haein won’t be together during this session,it’s of no use ,so disappointing 😔
They all r shooting for new drama maybe?
0 4
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Oh.. a bit disappointing that the cast won't be in the same place during the special episodes coz they all are…
I just read this ,Don’t Tell me it’s true,coz it looks like Sad ending 😭😭
1 8
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Oh.. a bit disappointing that the cast won't be in the same place during the special episodes coz they all are…
If Hynwoo and Haein won’t be together during this session,it’s of no use ,so disappointing 😔
5 6
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I want QOT to break CLOY Rating this week,who’s with me?
8 1
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
What’s your Rating Prediction?
Do you think epi 12 can break records of CLOY Rating?
2 4
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
To say KSH is carrying the entire show is a hug disrespect to Kim Ji Won who has been doing the same if not more
They both are carrying the show ,with their chemistry and acting,They both r selective when it comes to choosing drama ,so this is the result of putting their hardwork
2 1
Replying to Athens • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I was so happy thinking today we would have a new episode, but turned out I was mistaken and it is tomorrow *crying
Don’t worry you will get 2 new epi,today and tom
1 0
Replying to sun • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I'm currently at episode 6 and slowly catching up to the new episodes, and lowkey I love Beom Ja the most. She's…
She is a positive fun loving character
0 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
KIM SOO HYUN!!!!??? can this man ever age???he looks the same when I first saw him in "my love from another star"…
Yea but he should not go hiatus again,He hardly does drama,I know he is a selective guy when it comes to drama,we need more of his new dramas every year
1 0
Replying to Tom • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
He should do a vampire drama next 🤣
I need to see in Some Action,Comedy ,Vincenzo,The fiery Priest type Kdrama
1 0
Replying to Littlestar01 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
X is blasting right now because of those leaked photos of the next episode of FL fainting after the prescon and…
Yea we about to witness some saddest scene I guess
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Today is the Day
2 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
D-Dayyyyyy
What’s your Rating Prediction?
1 6
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 13, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
People on X seem so sure or are manifesting REALLY hard that we'll get a kiss tonight or tomorrow. What if we're…
I think the writer will give QOT Nation a Satisfaction Deep Kissing scene sooner or later
1 1
On Queen of Tears • Apr 12, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I’m hoping to see records broken today or tomorrow
8 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 12, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It’s the Day,QOT Day
5 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 12, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Tomorrow is the Day,Can’t wait
6 0
Replying to chase_kayden • Apr 12, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
So we can finally see who Hyun Woo's brother's wife is. Kim Shin Rok will cameo as the wife.
If I’m not wrong,actress from One Ordinary Day right
0 1
Replying to 11774507 • Apr 10, 2024
Title Knock Off
There was a fun scene in an episode of Marry My Husband where the FL is educated on the various grades of jewelry…
Which epi ??
0 1
Replying to Sam7152 • Apr 10, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I saw first episode, it didn't made that much impact on me. Put on hold.
It make an impact on millions of people after a few epi ,so u should not stop too,its a great drama
1 1
