Editorials
On Queen of Tears • Apr 4, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
2 Days left for new epi
7 0
Replying to woofdrama • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Do you think we'll get the scene in the teaser where hyunwoo and haein hugged each other tightly (while crying)…
We will get ,but don’t know whether they will show it or not in Epi 9 or 10
0 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
they will release new episodes preview tomorrow
Ok Thank you
0 0
Replying to Mpage • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I just finished episode 8 and so much happened. 😭 I laughed, I cried, and I swooned ❤️ This has quickly…
We will don’t don’t worry It’s KSH mostly his Romance drama end with satisfaction
4 0
Replying to sohx064 • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
how many episodes are released on saturday and sunday? only one each day? T_T
New epi 9 on Sat and 10 on Sun,New Ost will be out on every Sat before epi release,Thursday/Friday new preview release day
0 1
Replying to RAMking • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
they will release new episodes preview tomorrow
What time mostly they release
0 2
Replying to Tom • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
The OSTs are becoming my most played songs on Spotify. Is it Saturday yet? 😅
New Ost will release on Sat before epi 9 release
1 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Baekhong cut Germany:https://x.com/kim_gwnii/status/1775385780183265398full baekhong couple unreleased ep 1-8…
Yea they look like a real couple though 🤭
5 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think think so ALL us are Dead 2 or Squid Game 2 won’t be able to beat their part1 record
It will be hard I guess coz the show unique when the first part came out
0 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Most Viewed Korean Web Series On Netflix :1. Squid Games - 2.3B Hours 2. All of us are dead - 659M Hours 3. The…
I think think so ALL us are Dead 2 or Squid Game 2 won’t be able to beat their part1 record
0 2
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
The Glory and AEW are insane with that hours viewed...which one should I check out first? I got so bored and lazy…
But AOUAD is my fav Korean web series so far
0 0
Replying to Senjutsu • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
The Glory and AEW are insane with that hours viewed...which one should I check out first? I got so bored and lazy…
The Glory is good
1 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT will be there in Top 3 most viewed TV series after its full run, looks like 400ish finish. 🤞🏻
It was quite popular with all the hype and the Hyun bin and Seo Jin became popular from CLOY so maybe it also had quite a no.
0 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT will be there in Top 3 most viewed TV series after its full run, looks like 400ish finish. 🤞🏻
Yea and the Story keeps on better so let’s see ,What about CLOY ?
0 3
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
QOT will be there in Top 3 most viewed TV series after its full run, looks like 400ish finish. 🤞🏻
Total so far after epi 8 for QOT?
0 5
Replying to cejj • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
this is too good omg
Yep the story ,Cast ,Ost is too good
0 0
Replying to SimpingForHappyEnds • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
No words to explain how amazing the drama is.
Best drama of 2024 so far
0 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Can’t wait for Epi 9,10 and Baeksang Award nominations
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 3, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Best drama of 2024 so far
10 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 2, 2024
Title Knock Off
Glad, Soohyun is not taking 3yrs break this time...
I hope he accept this and start shooting for this drama after QOT or now,so that we will be able to see end of this year ,or next year Beginning,and after shooting for Knockoff is done ,I hope He receive offer for next year Drama 🤣😂
3 4
