Editorials
Replying to cooper • Apr 2, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Now Desperately waiting for Vincenzo Season 2, the Universe want this to be happen. Does anyone have makers email…
I don’t think so it will happen again ,Even if it happen it will be more like a spinoff Top Actors Like SJK,KSH etc they never do part 2 of their series ,like Dream High KSH was there ,But in Dream high 2 just as a cameo,and SJK Arthdral Chronicles he was there and part 2 he was not there
2 2
Replying to dvadout • Apr 2, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Another rom-com...Pass.
It’s more like a Mix Genre with so many twists
1 0
Replying to Noy • Apr 2, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Fan editKim Kim in a historical dramaYes, please.....manifestatinghttps://www.instagram.com/reel/C3fXJxWpaWI/?igsh=MXM0OHV1NHlpMWljZw==
Wow that will be great ,With Their Acting,Chemistry,Good Storyline
1 0
Replying to Kp7073 • Apr 2, 2024
Person Kim Soo Hyun
She won't cast him bcs I think there is a rivalry in korea between pje and kes..
Yea I was thinking the same thing😂There’s no Rivalry, Secret Garden written by The Glory writer in which Hyun bin was there and He was there in a hit PJE drama CLOY
1 0
Replying to jay_iz_here • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears Spoiler
They didn’t lose everything just control over the company. They left home to avoid the press.
But the last scene,they look so homeless,as if they have nothing left🤣
1 0
Replying to Eleison • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Also, love that they managed to get the Vincenzo BGM for SJK's cameo to play in the background. It was a perfect…
Yea and 100% sure that KSH or KJW will do a cameo in next Park Ji eun Drama
5 3
Replying to Millie7 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I don't know much about business, I only watch dramas and Kim Soo Hyun Lol. I guess I didn't learn anything from…
They are literally Hong Dumb family that’s why😂
6 0
Replying to 9999775 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think Best Actor is going to Namkoong min and Best Actress is going to Ra Mi-ran. I will be happy if they can…
Yep at least I guess ,Will all epi be released before Baeksang awards,or they will judge base on their performance of epi 8 only ?
0 0
Replying to ANN • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
When I see someone rating the acting here 6, I wonder if they are blindly prejudiced, because it really seems…
I’m with you ,ACting they all nailed it from ML,FL,SML,Villains etc
2 0
Replying to CALLMEMISSSUAVE • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
this show only needed 10 to 12 eps .. 16 is lame
As if you already watch the show all ,There so much story to untold,Twist and turs,Actions ,Revenge all left ,so it needed ,and the show is doing well right now
4 0
Replying to Dramaislife • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
so truee
Yea maybe they will show some glimpse of it ,I know for sure action scene is coming
1 0
Replying to Dramaislife • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
just the sudden twist and him bringing her family in that white van to live in the countryside I died lmao I need…
Yea from next epi I guess we will see more of a Comedy
3 0
Replying to sua • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
i will start this soon can someone spoil me ?• love triangle?• any breakups?• draggy?• happy ending?•…
No Love triangle ,FL love only ML ,Same for ML ,No draggy ,Show is still on going ,They both care each other and love each other deeply but does not know how to express 😁
7 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
They sign paper and divorced
Yea maybe
0 0
Replying to 9999775 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I think Best Actor is going to Namkoong min and Best Actress is going to Ra Mi-ran. I will be happy if they can…
What about in any category?Any chance?
0 2
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
It's very tough to win baeksang awards, baeksang most popular actor/actress is winnable if they get nominated.
What do you mean tough?If they get nominated
2 0
On Queen of Tears • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Baeksang awards Bect Actor and Actress please
7 8
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
They sign paper and divorced
I guess in just words
0 0
Replying to PrinceHenry30 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
With Cows
They look so poor when they went to Youngduri as if they have nothing left
5 0
Replying to arnavshukla99 • Apr 1, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
This was some INTRO. ❤️🔥• The youngest heir of a conglomerate family. - Reborn Rich• Someone who…
I hope to see Jiwon or Kim Soo hyun as a cameo too like this in future in park jieun Drama just like CLOY and QOT
5 0
