News
On The Third Marriage • Jan 25, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Thank goodness, she still has her memory intact. Can't imagine going through the torture of an amnesia plot.
3 0
On The Third Marriage • Jan 24, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Here comes the amnesia plot? 🫨
0 0
Replying to laurelsays • Jan 24, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Ummmmm don't tell me they're going with the amnesia plot next............................
Seems like it
0 0
Replying to Walklikean_angel • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
Are we gonna be back in square 1 of this drama???😡😡😡i just praised this drama yesterday but then after…
Same feeling. Felt like giving DJD some good slap. Get it together DJD.
2 0
On The Third Marriage • Jan 23, 2024
Title The Third Marriage Spoiler
Finally, the river scene... I can't put into words just how annoyed I am with JDJ. Girl is sooo dumb. Why did she blurt out that she had secured evidence? Waeeeee!!!! And KSR? Just how is that tiny woman able to pull such stunts, always coming out formidable. Heeesh
3 1
On The Third Marriage • Jan 19, 2024
Title The Third Marriage
I'm looking forward to when DJD will accept YH's feelings. I actually like the romance plot. Can someone please recommend me a drama similar to this, one that has finished airing?
0 0