Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Semi-Hiatus, Why do you want to be friends with me?
  • Contribution Points: 1,188 LV7
  • Birthday: December 18
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4 Flower Award13 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Hugger1 Soulmate Screamer1

XiaoMeiren

Semi-Hiatus, Why do you want to be friends with me?
Replying to XiaoMeiren • 15 days ago
Have you tried sending this in the email of Youku (China)?
Aww. So sad that we will not be able to see those unreleased episodes. Hopefully they can work on a project again.
2 0
Replying to WenYifan • 15 days ago
🌸 WE WANT THE UNRELEASED EPISODES! 🌸The Early Spring may be over, but we still want to see the episodes/scenes…
Have you tried sending this in the email of Youku (China)?
1 2
Replying to tintin92 • 16 days ago
I thought It was in person but ok it’s good they are having an extra
So excited for it. 🥰 I'm gonna wait for the videos & photos. 🩵You're welcome. :)
0 0
Replying to tintin92 • 16 days ago
I thought It was in person but ok it’s good they are having an extra
Hi. Sorry for my late reply. I still have to ask someone about the OTB.
To explain it clearly. Offline Team Building is in person.

Offline Team Building (线下团建 - Xiàn Xià Tuán Jiàn)
What it means: This happens when the cast and crew reunite in public or at a specific venue to interact directly with a large crowd of fans or the media.

What they do: These are structured events like fan meetings, press
conferences, or outdoor promotional games. Sometimes, platforms even film exclusive, short reality-style variety shows featuring the cast in character, explicitly marketed as the drama's "team building"

The Goal: It builds fan loyalty, strengthens the actors' off-screen chemistry ("selling the CP" or couple dynamic), and rewards the audience for watching the show.

Location: Public venues, theaters, or outdoor stages
Primary Audience: Public fans and mass media outlets
Atmosphere: Organized, performance-based, or game-centric

The drama that did the Offline Team Building are:
Feud - While not a formal corporate fan campaign, the cast of this period drama—including Bai Lu, Zeng Shunxi, Liang Yongqi, and Chen Heyi—clutched media headlines when they traveled to South Korea together. The production team and actors playfully branded the Chinese New Year vacation as their own "cast and crew offline team-building activity" to promote the close-knit chemistry of the upcoming series.

Meet Yourself - During the broadcast of the smash-hit slice-of-life drama starring Liu Yifei and Li Xian, Mango TV launched a dedicated campaign inviting a select group of platform members to an official offline team-building event.

The Promotion: Mango TV covered airfare and hotel expenses to bring fans directly to the filming location in Yunnan.

The Experience: Modeled like a corporate retreat or community gathering, fans clocked in at the courtyard where the characters met, stayed in the room where Xu Hongdou lived, and sampled the local snacks and drinks featured in the series.
2 2
Replying to JinXia • 16 days ago
I'm glad they split the drama into two. I would not want they leave out scenes just to accommodate 40 episodes…
40? In WeTV app it says 47.
2 3
Replying to XiaoMeiren • 17 days ago
Yup. (Unless there are changes in the airing time, it's official airing time is 9:30 PM China Standard Time)
You're welcome. :)
1 0
Replying to 618 • 17 days ago
Will this air at 9:30 pm everyday ?
Yup. (Unless there are changes in the airing time, it's official airing time is 9:30 PM China Standard Time)
2 2
Replying to twinty • 18 days ago
So happy to see others who loved this drama 💗
Miles Wei. 😃 I think blossom through the cloud is going to have it's express on the 11th.. You are just right on time to start that drama. 😉

As for the 2 others, I haven't heard of it yet but I'll look at them too.
0 1
Replying to twinty • 18 days ago
So happy to see others who loved this drama 💗
Twinty happy to see you here. 😍🩵🫰 The main leads both did their best in portraying the characters. You can feel their emotions. I loved the ending by the way. <3

I'm off to the next drama.. Maybe Against the Current on the 11th.
3 5
On The Early Spring • 18 days ago
Woohoo! Finally finished this drama. This drama gave me a rollercoaster of emotions.. I cried, laugh, felt sad and more. The drama showed me that we are all not perfect when it comes to love, relationships, sometimes we all make mistakes.

"You don't have to be perfect to be worthy of Love" Just this sentence and it have a powerful message to all of us.

Luke & Flora I will miss both of you. Everyday I'm waiting for the next episode when this drama premiered.

I have seen myself in Flora's shoes, being shy, timid, around the workplace. Flora thought me not to give up and that I can work successfully in an industry.
13 7
On The Early Spring • 18 days ago
So painful to watch this one!

9.8.2026 - Posted by Youku & Liu Xiao Bei on Weibo
May the wind there truly blow away all pain. 👖 I hope that in a parallel universe, Sun Yuanzhu can have a truly sunny early spring.

The mountain wind, the boundless clouds, and Sun Yuanzhu, finally embarking on his journey to freedom.
If you've already decided to jump into that sea of ​​clouds, then I hope the clouds there are soft enough to catch all your grievances and weariness.
https://weibo.com/1642904381/Rh92F2CBS
3 0
On The Early Spring • 19 days ago
Episode 21: Your tears will really fall and you will feel the pain in your heart from the emotions. 🥹😭🤧💔
2 0