News Details
- Last Online: 1 hour ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: Semi-Hiatus, Why do you want to be friends with me?
- Contribution Points: 1,188 LV7
- Birthday: December 18
- Roles:
- Join Date: May 28, 2022
- Awards Received:
4
13
2
1
1
News
Editorials
Editorials
4
13
2
1
1
https://weibo.com/8019620761/RfkoC3tHg?pagetype=profilefeed
https://mydramalist.com/760407-ye-gou-gu-tou#comment-26896410
https://mydramalist.com/760407-ye-gou-gu-tou/discussions/153180-calendar-official-airing-schedule?pid=3556524&page=2#p3556524
https://mydramalist.com/760407-ye-gou-gu-tou#comment-26707636
You keep on attacking us for Siwon, but you don't know that Siwon does not publicly support gay rights. You should know that by now. Just to knock it on your head Siwon and I have the same stance (even though Siwon and I have different religions).
"I never knew who Siwon was until tonight." = You are such a toxic person. You know why? You keep on replying to people who commented here, 2 years ago, 6 months ago. Like dude your reply is already super late... Stop harassing people here with your nonsense.
"Did I hit a nerve? " = No, You didn't. But on the contrary. You are the one being mad because we hit a nerve on your comments that are nonsense to begin with.
Go get a therapist that will help heal you! I see you are the one being offended by everything we say.
Does being a fan of Siwon really hurt your pride that you need to insult others? If you are really thinking what you replied to me then you are really low.
https://mydramalist.com/775155-yao-yan#comment-26403286
https://mydramalist.com/775155-yao-yan/discussions/151418-drama-calendar?pid=3532800&page=1#p3532800
https://mydramalist.com/776109-jia-ye/discussions/151190-calendar-schedule?pid=3527230&page=1#p3527230
When: June 3, 2026
Platform: IQIYI
Time: 7:30 PM (China Standard Time)
https://mydramalist.com/776109-jia-ye/discussions/151190-calendar-schedule?pid=3527230&page=1#p3527230
Tomorrow they will remove the VIP for eps 36-37.