News Details
- Last Online: 1 hour ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: Semi-Hiatus, Why do you want to be friends with me?
- Contribution Points: 1,188 LV7
- Birthday: December 18
- Roles:
- Join Date: May 28, 2022
- Awards Received:
4
13
2
1
1
News
Editorials
Editorials
4
13
2
1
1
https://mydramalist.com/762395-liang-chen-mei-jin/discussions/150790-calendar-schedule?pid=3517510&page=1#p3517510
Express is only exclusive for MangoTV as it's the original platform of the drama. As far as I know WeTV and Iqiyi have the rights to air and sub it, but not the express.
https://mydramalist.com/762395-liang-chen-mei-jin/discussions/150790-calendar-schedule?pid=3517510&page=1#p3517510
I already saw some whipping scene from other c-dramas, but this one hits differently.
https://youtube.com/shorts/xtyCf_roNbM?si=dTGdUzU-m3yX04bv
https://mydramalist.com/762395-liang-chen-mei-jin/discussions/150790-calendar-schedule?pid=3515850&page=1#p3515850
Usually when a drama schedule is released, it can't abandon international viewers for the express. This where they get the extra 💰💵
As far as I know, most of the drama calendar schedule that I post here in mdl doesn't abandon international viewers (express)
Sorry I didn't watch “Rebirth”.
https://mydramalist.com/762395-liang-chen-mei-jin/discussions/150790-calendar-schedule?pid=3515850&page=1#p3515850
ML is crying. 😭😓😢https://youtube.com/shorts/nwNO45kc1KY?si=sg5Cq68qUky6d6a-
https://mydramalist.com/762395-liang-chen-mei-jin/discussions/150842-trailer-preview-of-a-splendid-match?pid=3510970&page=1#p3510970
https://mydramalist.com/749641-in-blossom
You can see the new schedule here by the way.
https://mydramalist.com/762395-liang-chen-mei-jin/discussions/150790-calendar-schedule?pid=3512544&page=1#p3512544
https://mydramalist.com/762395-liang-chen-mei-jin/discussions/150790-calendar-schedule?pid=3512544&page=1#p3512544
https://mydramalist.com/762395-liang-chen-mei-jin/discussions/150790-calendar-schedule?pid=3512544&page=1#p3512544