K-Drama
On Joey Chua • May 26, 2021
Person Joey Chua
STAY AWAY FROM DARREN, HE'S MY MAN!!! Heffa
4 5
lo_ve • May 18, 2021
Article Lee Joon and Jang Hyuk will reportedly work together for "Red Single Heart"
MY BABIES YES YES YESSSSS
0 0
Replying to Farzana Husain Ritu • May 17, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
Can anyone tell me if they get their happily ever after in mortal realm or heaven ? Nothing more or less. I am…
Onenof the best and beautiful happy endings after all of the ups and downs
1 0
Replying to Chetzy • May 14, 2021
Title Nirvana in Fire
can anyone tell me if prince jing wife/consort is part of Hua ze?cause Xia Jiang seemed happy when he knew she…
No she is not her maid was hua ze, they got rid of her and all the spies
0 1
Replying to new_year • May 14, 2021
Title Nirvana in Fire Spoiler
This was me yesterday too ;))) I was hooked by episode 2 and now I'm on episode 9 lolll
Only ep 9? Wait until you're into the 20s, 30s, And even 40s MIND BLOWN..... ENJOY!
6 1
On The Long Ballad • May 13, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Perfect beginning to end for Me, I Need Season 2 a wedding for Our leads would have been more Perfect. Ashile Sun and ChangGe are the Perfect Couple Love them soooo much!!!
19 2
Blizzardahm • May 10, 2021
Article Introduction to Xianxia Dramas
Thank you it was a joy reading this article. It is funny I was able to understand this XianXia Genre since I grew up as a huge fan of Greek Mythology, I kind of got the grasp of the whole mythical world building. Thanks to thee Incomparable 2017 ETERNAL LOVE aka TEN MILES OF PEACH BLOSSOM my love for Chinese Mythology has surpassed Greek Mythology, I was completely Enchanted and Captivated at how amazing the actors were bringing these characters 3 realms to life. Truly mesmerized by this phenomenal genre called Xianxia.
3 0
Replying to BL4Ever • May 10, 2021
Title Word of Honor
This is one of the hardest ratings I have ever done... I loved this drama, story, actors, cinematography, etc.,…
It was a 10 for ME lol, different strokes for different folks....
4 0
On Aaron Deng • May 9, 2021
Person Aaron Deng
What a verbal and emotional abusive jerk, any man go at my daughter like this, getting his ass beat.
2 4
Replying to naccu • May 4, 2021
Person Lee Sang Yi
Guess who's back!
I really hope he's a Leading character.
2 1
Replying to naccu • May 4, 2021
Person Lee Sang Yi
Guess who's back!
Yaaaaaassssssss
1 0
Replying to peanutbutterjelly • May 1, 2021
Title Word of Honor
UT was good, but I can't bring myself to rewatch it, I've seen WOH 8 times now.
Totally understand, I watched 25 - 30 eps and dropped it. I really tried to see what was the hype but the acting of all characters was too cringey. The storyline was too boring for me. Every time I attempted to watch I always feel asleep on the show, Happy others enjoyed it though.
11 0
On Word of Honor • Apr 30, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Amazing, better than UT for ME
18 2
Bloom C • Apr 30, 2021
Article Guilty Pleasures: Mature Dramas
Tales of Gisaeng, was my shiiii
3 1
On Eternal Love • Apr 30, 2021
Title Eternal Love
8.9 is bullsh!t clearly a 9.4 + drama
8 0
Replying to Cdramas4life • Apr 29, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Anyone else feels like Sun’s kicks is so satisfying?!. When he kicked sheer and khan’s women (forgot her name)…
Yes, I Loved it rewatched thise satisfying kicking scenes over and over.
3 0
Replying to masbond84 • Apr 29, 2021
Article Youn Yuh Jung becomes the first South Korean actor to win an Oscar!
Oscars is all about the sentiment sometimes. It's very hard to say who can win in a different year. But if you…
People did not want them to Win "Because They are Black" they wanted them to win because they were phenomenal actors who brought their characters to life, just like Ms. Youn so no need to throw shade.
1 1
On Chun Jung Ha • Apr 29, 2021
Person Chun Jung Ha
May she R.I.H
0 0
thsisneo4u • Apr 29, 2021
Article Appreciating a Masterpiece: 3-Iron
Amazing movie, Love Ja Hee so much, I probably watched it 5 times throughout the years.
6 0
On The Long Ballad • Apr 29, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
LEO WU is Fantastic, I can't believe people over looked this talented young man. Many haters was on this same forum upset that Leo was cast as ML. I knew from the beginning he would bring this character to life. He is well established with a wealth of experience as an actor, with real acting chops, not just some pretty boy with mediocre talent. Leo is turning newcomers and non-believers into fans. So Proud of Leo, Well done Ashile Sun
22 6

2
1
