Details

  • Last Online: 9 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: France
  • Contribution Points: 373 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 4, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2 Reply Goblin Award1
Replying to Kyubin • May 18, 2025
Person Lee Jong Suk
That's funny. Totally unnecessary profile picture update. Once again, the guidelines are followed by the staff…
Unnecessary? Are you kidding me? Previous one was 10 YEARS OLD! Man was in his 20s in the old one, he's almost 36. If you fail to see the necessity of this change, I don't know what to say to you...
27 2
On Cheng Yi • May 16, 2025
Person Cheng Yi
Happy Birthday Cheng Yi!!๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ May you have the happiest of birthdays!! Wishing you health, success and happiness. Wishing your shows a smooth airing with a lot of success๐Ÿ€
2 0
Replying to Dramaholic • May 16, 2025
I have watched one episode of blossom and was bored as heck so never picked it up again. (Just my opinion)
While I liked it, I do think it is a bit overrated. Chemistry between our leads kind of fizzled out after they got married+episodes with ML's evil bro were such a chore to watch (his bad acting didn't help either)
0 2
Replying to Krystal • May 16, 2025
Person Li Yi Tong
Her new profile pic doesn't look so cheerful. Pls change to the one that looks more radiant and happy. I check…
Whatever floats their boat ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
0 0
On Fu Bo Han • May 16, 2025
Person Fu Bo Han
Happy Birthday to that little cutiepie!!๐ŸŽ‚
1 0
On Ju Ji Hoon • May 16, 2025
Person Ju Ji Hoon
Happy Birthday to one of my first crushes, Joo Ji Hoon!!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ
1 0
Replying to Aidzjk • May 16, 2025
Person IU
So lucky to share the same bday with my favs ( iu / bohyun / jihoon )
Same!!Happy Birthday to you๐ŸŽ‚
3 1
On IU • May 16, 2025
Person IU
Happy Birthday to my birthday twin, Lee Ji Eun!!๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ The most talented idol/singer turned actor that I know โญ(for female artists)
2 0
Replying to justjacky • May 15, 2025
Cdrama characters never die after falling off a cliff ๐Ÿ˜‚
but they get amnesia...๐Ÿ™ƒ
2 3
On Resurrection • May 12, 2025
Title Resurrection
Movie is part of the official selection at the Cannes Festival. Wishing Jackson Yee and Resurrection's team best of luck!
2 0
On Dear Hongrang • May 11, 2025
That drama will be my birthday's present๐ŸŽ...can't wait for Wookie and Jo Bo Ah!! Hope it's gonna be a good one๐Ÿคž
6 2
Replying to Cahane • May 10, 2025
Why we have jealous xiao zhan fans here? You are not welcome here. This is page for fsh drama. You guys dont listen…
They're the main reason why I skip their king's works. Who needs enemies when you have such a cuckoo fandom? (I do not want to generalize but it has become harder and harder these days) Please for the sake and the reputation of actor Xiao Zhan, behave!
8 0
On Love in Pavilion • May 9, 2025
It's beyond me on why this drama's rating is this low and why its heat index is stuck at 8.500. It should be more popular imo. Compared to Red Moon Pact, drama has a tighter plot, more compelling characters, OST is better and cinematography is stunning. That's a huge upgrade!
22 3
Replying to Neverland • May 7, 2025
he looks so gorgeous in LIP. I was surprised that I never realised him before.
Thank you!! He looks mighty fine on it๐Ÿ’–
1 1