K-Drama
On Love Destiny • 12 days ago
Title Love Destiny
It was good until it isn't.
7 0
On When Light Fades • Jul 16, 2026
Title When Light Fades
I am not going to lie I am here because of Bas. I need him in a kick ass series.
1 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Jul 6, 2026
Title The Edge of Horizon
Pond is a really good actor, I like that he can play a variety of roles. But 180 degree of longitude will always be my favorite.
6 1
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 3, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Where can I read the novel?
0 1
On Love of Silom • Jul 3, 2026
Title Love of Silom
My boys are the best. I'm gonna miss them like crazy.
3 0
Replying to danieruau • Jun 25, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
Watched first episode. Didn't enjoy it. Was encouraged to watch second episode. Watched second episode. Didn't…
I hear you. I stopped watching it after the second episode. They lost me, with the whole christian thing.
2 0
On Love You Teacher • May 17, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
It was heartwarming and sweet. I fed up with toxic bl, green flag boys are the best
5 0
On Love of Silom • May 17, 2026
Title Love of Silom Spoiler
Oh my boys are sooo cute. They are officially dads now.
2 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • May 17, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
It was better than the previous season. We definitely need more Neo. And Mix is still so pretty.
15 0
On Wooju Bakery • May 10, 2026
Title Wooju Bakery
I waited years for that. ❤️
1 0
On Love of Silom • May 8, 2026
Title Love of Silom
My boys are so cute. ❤️
4 0
On Yesterday • May 2, 2026
Title Yesterday
Every person is a big red flag in this series, it was too much for me.
5 0
On Love of Silom • May 1, 2026
Title Love of Silom Spoiler
OMG they chemistry is up in the sky. And next week they gonna play family, two cutie pie and their little cub.
10 1
On Love Alert • Apr 25, 2026
Title Love Alert
The redflag guy in the end always get the good guy...but why? He totally not deserve him.
1 0
On Duang with You • Mar 22, 2026
Title Duang with You
My boys are such a sweethearts. I love the show's positive vibe. Duang is the greenest flag ever.
9 0
On Love You Teacher • Mar 14, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
They are so cute together. ❤️
10 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 13, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Toxic Earth and Mix is still my comfort couple.
12 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 5, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Mix is sooo beautiful 😍
9 0
On Me and Thee • Jan 19, 2026
Title Me and Thee
It was funny and cute, the perfect romcom. I loved Pond character and finally I can say the I really loved Phuwin character too. We need way more Thee and Peach.
9 0
On 10Dance • Dec 19, 2025
Title 10Dance
It was beautiful and the chemistry... OMG 🔥🔥🔥 I need to rewatch it asap.
7 0

