News
On BORDER: Shokuzai • Nov 17, 2021
Title BORDER: Shokuzai
Where can I find eng subs?
0 5
On Ushijima the Loan Shark 3 • Nov 11, 2021
Title Ushijima the Loan Shark 3
Where can I watch this? Preferably with English subtitles
0 0
On Ushijima the Loan Shark: The Final • Nov 11, 2021
Title Ushijima the Loan Shark: The Final
Where can I watch with English subtitles?
0 0
On Jidankoshonin Gota Keshi • Feb 3, 2021
Title Jidankoshonin Gota Keshi
Does anyone know where i can watch this? Raws are fine as well, ive been wanting to watch this for a while.
1 0
On Aishite tatte Himitsu wa Aru Special • Sep 23, 2020
Title Aishite tatte Himitsu wa Aru Special
Has anyone got a link to watch this? Raw is fine if there are no subs
1 0
On Funouhan • May 11, 2020
Title Funouhan
Has anyone been able to find the episodes yet?
0 1
Replying to elenapjy • Jan 7, 2020
Title Rabuho no Ueno-san
https://www1.dramacool.movie/love-concierge-rabuho-no-ueno-san-episode-1.html
Thank you ❤️
1 0
On Killing • May 7, 2019
Title Killing
Where can I watch this?
0 2
On Niwatori Star • May 5, 2019
Title Niwatori Star
Where can I watch this?
0 0
Replying to cintawonn • Apr 25, 2019
Title Kaseifu no Mitazono
Someone subbed it. But the site is locked
Oh OK, I will just have to keep an eye out for it
0 1
On Kaseifu no Mitazono • Apr 21, 2019
Title Kaseifu no Mitazono
Can anyone please show me where to watch the first season? I can't find subs anywhere
0 3
On Rin • Mar 12, 2019
Title Rin
It seems to have been released already. Does anyone know where I can watch it?
0 1
On Rabuho no Ueno-san • Dec 27, 2018
Title Rabuho no Ueno-san
Does anyone have any subs?
0 2
On Ano ko no, Toriko • Dec 9, 2018
Title Ano ko no, Toriko
Is there a link to the raws?
0 0