Huh when she pull him to run away with the fish lantern? Or was that just cheng yi and li yitong play around?
I don't think it was CY and LYT playing around, I think it was filmed but they decided not to add it hmm It's not even such a big change to the drama, adding/keeping those scenes will make the characters' chemistry shine more 🥺
Me on Weibo everyday because I can't get enough of Fugui and Qing Tong 😭 I found this deleted scene of them during Chuxi. Fugui was smiling so sweetly when Qing Tong hugged him, why did they not include that 😭 And them running together 🥺
I keep trying to recall who that Master Li (the one who seems to be in the same age as Fu Gui) and now I recalled,…
Li Quzhuo is still alive! You see him in the early episodes at the Blue Sky Convention or smth (forgot the name). He was sitting in a wheelchair at the same area as Hongye.
Anybody who watched Love in Pavilion remembers the story of Mu Xiaowu and Yang Yan (Yitan's aunt)? I was just thinking, those prestigious clans from Yi Qi Alliance are damn ugly and disgusting since LiP...Not surprised at how terrible the Yi Qi alliance is, they need to be dissolved.
So, we're 16 episodes in and the most physical affection shown by ML was a pat on the shoulder... Eh. I watch…
I feel the love though! I think if you're measuring it by purely physical touch/affection, then yes it's not really that romantic. The 10000 sword scene and him carrying Qing Tong away from danger was so romantic to me lol but then again I really like this kind of slowburns. I also think it's because Fugui was raised without seeing the outside world much. Even at home, his dad is a widower. I don't think he knows how to be physically romantic so sudden 🤣
Hmm I don't know what to feel about Rumu and Long Weiyun. They look good together but their tragic background is conflicting. I feel like Rumu is too good, his sacrifices and love for her is more than the love she shows for him 🥺. I know that love isn't about comparisons but I need to see more from her.
Cheng Yi is insanely good at kiss scenes lmao I didn't watch Immortal Samsara but I came across his famous kiss…
Yes really, I'm serious hahaha. The bath tub kissing scene in Immortal Samsara was really good on CY's part, though YZ's character was more shocked. There was even a behind-the-scenes clip for it with the director praising him 😂
I've never seen Cheng Yi kiss on screen yet, is he a good one?
Cheng Yi is insanely good at kiss scenes lmao I didn't watch Immortal Samsara but I came across his famous kiss scenes 😂 For LYT, I'm not sure, I can't remember.
I went to rewatch and just realised that Fugui smirked a little when Qing Tong said he looks good no matter what 😂 Fugui also didn't deny when others said Qing Tong is his wife hehehe
I only got the bilibili link, not sure if you can access it. No subs though!
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5227794662359126