Editorials
On Tomorrow • May 16, 2022
Title Tomorrow
MBC should apologize n edit out that scene immediately! the drama is great why they ruin it like this, I feel so bad for the actors n bts members, n I hope army don't throw their anger to the actors
0 8
Replying to Kale_lean • May 16, 2022
Person Ro Woon
On the top right there should be an option that says edit this page. you can find a pic and submit for people…
Ah I see, I need to do it on a desktop , thank you
1 0
Replying to Kale_lean • May 14, 2022
Person Ro Woon
On the top right there should be an option that says edit this page. you can find a pic and submit for people…
why I can't find 'edit this page' 😅
0 2
Replying to Rehens • May 14, 2022
Person Ro Woon
The king's affection on Netflix
you're welcome, also try watch 'Extraordinary you' one of Rowoon's best drama, it's available on iqiyi, wetv n viu
1 0
Replying to Szen • May 10, 2022
Person Ro Woon
any of his drama recommendation if I like him as a cheerful guy like in tomorrow?
The king's affection on Netflix
3 2
On Tomorrow • May 10, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Rowoon's acting 🤌🤌
7 0
On Tomorrow • May 2, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I don't really like rowoon's profile picture here, how to change it?
3 3
On Ro Woon • May 1, 2022
Person Ro Woon
guys how to change his picture?
4 4