• Last Online: Jan 24, 2019

aestaethicc

Poland
What the Duck The Series
Apr 8, 2018
I'll definitely watch second season. It was a good serie, but sometimes it was a little boring, especially long talks with Mo. I really liked how the actors played, but sometimes I found it unrealistic. The OatPop thread was sweet, funny and sometimes a bit sad or cringe. I appreciate the effort put in. I didn't really liked PreeBo, it was too sad and confusing to me. And somehow, I think they don't match each other. I don't really have anything more to write, it was just a nice, enjoyable serie. (And I love the Oat character, he's just so adorable, funny and caring <3)

Love by Chance
Nov 8, 2018
ok my english sucks so sorry XD
i really liked this serie, it was so adorable!! haha
sometimes i just couldnt keep watching bc of the awkwardness and i had to stop myself from screaming omg
i just love can x tin pairing! it's so cute and good, too bad they dont have this much screentime but thats ok! pete x ae is also very good! ae and tin are so handsome, and all the boys are so cuuute!! i love how can is getting mad haha
about other pairings... they were ok. i feel so bad for tar!
the music was really cool, accurate for the situation
i hope there will be a second season!
actors played brilliant, especially these kisses... i got goosebumps;;
i would highly recommend love by chance to anyone who likes adorable series and hot actors lmao

Dragon Day, You're Dead
Nov 11, 2018
it was okay. it's just a regular, a little funny and cringe drama.
story: it's nothing special, a tsundere, poor girl and a mean, rich boy. as time passes by, they slowly fall in love with each other. there were some amusing situations, like when long ri yi's towel fell off. there is also a group of mean, rich girls, 'queen' with her friends. and a few boys/girls who like main characters.
acting/cast: the actors did a really good job. scenes which express emotions were well-played. all of the actors are super handsome or pretty. especially moyu and youyu were really cute and funny! about long ri yi, i felt that he and zhang jing mei dont really match each other. sure, they were a lovely couple, but long ri yi was too childlsh and envious. i think their relation was a little toxic, but maybe its just me. in my opinion, jin chun xi would be better for jing mei. anyway, all of them played well.
music: it was okay, nothing much to say. i felt like sometimes it didn't match the situation, but nevermind.
rewatch value: maybe i'll come back to this drama with my friends. it would be fun :D
overall: i'll give a 7.5. i think it's a nice, light drama to watch with family or friends. you'll feel the atmosphere, maybe you'll even laugh or cry. it's suitable for a film night, where you could comment characters' behaviour or decisions. sometimes i just wanted to scream or stop watching because of the cringe, but it was funny :D