Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 13, 2024
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 8 days ago
Finally the series is going somewhere ! I am happy. Both leads are giving performance. Plot line reveals just enough to keep you attached. Also Bi O love for Jeong Yo cannot be denied, this guy has suffered to a point of break down. If this is not a BL series - don't no anymore what is then.
3 0
Replying to Vicky_step_ • 21 days ago
I think it only seems unfocused if you reduce the story to “talented versus untalented,” because Bi-O is not…
thank you for expressing it the way you did. May be I am being impatient, seeing both ML leads other works .. am expecting bit more.
will continue to watch it .. and I hope it turns better than what is as of now
1 1
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 22 days ago
Sorry to say !! but I can't figure out where this drama is headed to ? what is really happening, talented one does not care to play, untalented wants to play (cliche) .. then there is sudden changes i want o play I don't want to play, the hatred shown by grandfather (clearly he wants Pi O to try more) the dynamic of ladies in Pi O family, the cliched tension of loan shark .. the FL lead is in backdrop, this all seems so disbursed and no focus on , if its about relationship, music, betrayal etc .. At this point I'd suggest just make it mundane BL ..
3 3
Replying to oknow • Aug 20, 2026
It’s a standard heterosexual workplace rom-com. The drama is not gay baiting. Speculation about the boss’s…
hmmm .. the 2 ML are good actors .. i wonder why they chose such a series when i see their earlier works .. but anyway thank you for your reply
1 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 19, 2026
is this just regular love triangle ? with few gorgeous boys gay baiting ? regular hiccups and girl ends at end with the boss ?

regular trope or any surprise ?
3 2
Replying to Rohrash • Jul 30, 2026
Person Kim Min Gue
i know ! i came looking for it but no info at all. like he has vanished from MDL
thank you
2 0
Replying to Nabie • Jul 27, 2026
Person Kim Min Gue
I wonder why his movie, Second sister doesn’t have a page yet🥺🥺
i know ! i came looking for it but no info at all. like he has vanished from MDL
4 4
On Choi Tae Joon • Mar 9, 2026
Person Choi Tae Joon
does anyone know here he has vanished ? has he stopped working in Entertainment industry ?
0 5
Replying to Gene Hunt • Jul 25, 2025
My Girlfriend Is the Man! RatingsEp1: 1.7%Ep2: 1.1%
had they made it a BL it would have gotten more higher viewership !
4 9
Replying to Mia • Jun 20, 2025
Ikr i suggested it to a friend we love suspense thriller but she already dropped it coz of it. I would have too…
I am barely hanging in for Kang hoon. The plot seems nice, its all seems interesting, but the pathetic subtitles are destroying the series
2 0
On Mercy for None • Jun 7, 2025
This series of Korean John Wick. Loved it. Simple plot, revealed with nice pace, was utterly entertaining. Gong Myung love him, but he is too cute to be play a bad guy. His face, eyes betray him, despite he giving a good performance. His soul is just too sweet
5 0