Editorials
Replying to kyungsoosbae • Dec 4, 2021
Person Lee Jun Ho
I am absolutely in love with him. I don’t know how I didn’t manage to notice him before, it’s crazy, but…
Just thinking the same thing. Those eyes, those lips that face. Yikes. Did not recognize him at first with that hair in Rain or shine.
1 1
TrashyMctrashPicker Form • Dec 3, 2021
Review Bridal Mask
I thought it was just me after reading all the 10s. Seriously? Were they watching the same dama I was? Agree with your review. I did love the ML and that is why I watched until the end and what a stupid ending. Argh.
0 0
On Choi Dae Hoon • Dec 3, 2021
Person Choi Dae Hoon
My latest crush since seeing him in Bridal mask. 💋
0 0
Replying to Rottweiler1 • Dec 3, 2021
Person Joo Won
No kidding. Bridal mask is hard to watch except for seeing his handsome face and in a uniform.
Just finished watching. Grrrrrr. Absolutely hated the ending. Still love him though. What does OST mean?
0 0
On Park Ki Woong • Nov 30, 2021
Person Park Ki Woong
He is adorable in Bridal mask even though I hated the drama. How can he be in his 30s when he looks barely in his 20s?
0 2
Replying to lov_lymj • Nov 30, 2021
Person Joo Won
He used to be my fave actor beside Song Joong Ki but ever since Good Doctors all his dramas .. are lacking. Pls…
No kidding. Bridal mask is hard to watch except for seeing his handsome face and in a uniform.
0 2
Replying to GojosWife • Nov 30, 2021
Person Joo Won
his acting was incredible in alice and bridal mask!!i just feel like he is so underrated. i hope he picks more…
Love him but hated Bridal mask. Have tried twice to get into Alice so maybe will try once more just to see that handsome face.
2 0
On Hong Su Zu • Nov 29, 2021
Person Hong Su Zu
Love her in Be twin. Beautiful and great actress.
1 0
On Sung Yoo Bin • Nov 29, 2021
Person Sung Yoo Bin
Absolutely loved him in Be twin. Adorable and great actor.
1 0
amora • Nov 29, 2021
Review Law School
It took me three tries to watch more than one episode. Finally finished but did fast forward through a lot. Agree with your review. It is definetly not a 10.
1 0
On Kim Myung Min • Nov 29, 2021
Person Kim Myung Min
He was fabulous in Law school. He iis definetly not one of the pretty boys or even handsome but there is something about him that draws you. Dark mysterious cool and love him in a turtleneck.
9 1
On Kim Bum • Nov 29, 2021
Person Kim Bum
Love him in Law school. His sexy mysterious smile gives me 🦋🦋🦋🦋.
10 0
On Lee Hwi Jong • Nov 29, 2021
Person Lee Hwi Jong
Very cute even when playing a jerk.
0 0
Replying to Cookie • Nov 28, 2021
Person Gong Min Jung
Really loved her in homecha! Hope she gets lead roles soon!
Me too. She was funny and cute.
1 0
On Lee Sang Yi • Nov 28, 2021
Person Lee Sang Yi
He is just adorable in Hometown chachacha. His smile gives me 🦋🦋🦋🦋.
13 0
On Kang Hyung Suk • Nov 28, 2021
Person Kang Hyung Suk
He is adorable in Hometown chachacha. ❤️
1 0
Kazuha77 • Nov 27, 2021
Review Remember You
I see your point about the FL. Have never seen this FL before but she started to get annoying with the constant eye thing. I did like everything else about this dtama. I figured th brother would turn his n wasn’t too upset about the ending.
0 0
On Aun Witaya Wasukraipaisarn • Nov 26, 2021
Person Aun Witaya Wasukraipaisarn
He is great in Remember you.
1 0
On Nat Thewphaingam • Nov 26, 2021
Person Nat Thewphaingam
He is so cute in Remember you but you would never know it from this horrible picture.
0 0
On Tee Vivid Bavornkiratikajorn • Nov 26, 2021
Person Tee Vivid Bavornkiratikajorn
So handsome and adorably annoying in Remember you.
0 0