K-Drama
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 23, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
I simply can't move on from this show . And I keep re-watching only to notice those smaller and finer details- like there is not a moment, item, person misplaces in the series.-like the first time - I had to read the subtitle as well but now I can enjoy the expressions more- the scenery more. I was even googling the plant Teh has on his rooftop- the red flower ( it looks so beautiful in the background, where did they find it even ! ) . I am hoping we get a trailer a month before the release or something . But I really want to see less of Teh ugly crying :D
5 2
Replying to BoysLove4u • Nov 23, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
BK is still not out to his mom too,... and even PP to his parents.looking forward to the story of Teh and Oh Aew!…
I have been non-stop thinking about all the possible types of conflict since I heard about Part 2. On your point 2 , I think they'd add jealousy too . We have seen Teh acting possessive and jealous already a few times. It's weird to put in words- but you can really want to be secretive about your relationship but also want the person you love to not get close to anyone even at platonic level in public-we might start to dislike Teh at some point for his confused behaviour and hurting Oh. Argghh
2 0
Replying to Ashu • Nov 21, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
P'boss and goy are still there so I have hope left lol
Pray that S2 at least won’t be worse if not better
3 0
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 21, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Oh no !! It a different director for part 2 , why Nadao ????
0 3
Replying to Random111 • Nov 19, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Where are you guys watching it ? Vimeo?
Oh ok , thank you . One more hour’s wait
1 0
Replying to BriBri • Nov 19, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Here we go!!!! I’ve never been this invested in a series until ITSAY lol
Where are you guys watching it ? Vimeo?
0 11
On I Told Sunset about You • Nov 19, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
This series needs to be ranked higher - at least top 50
5 0