News
Replying to naccu • Dec 6, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
8.8
this hurtz
0 1
On I Told Sunset about You • Dec 4, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
I am happy to adjust my rating to whatever MDL needs ( even if they need an essay or dissertation ) so it goes up because it deserves to be with the dramas that are 9+
3 0
Replying to CapitalW • Dec 4, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
With the new rating algorithm and MDL's efforts to ignore the ratings from accounts that were created for the…
So do we rate more than one drama for our ratings to be logged?
0 1
Replying to PP si putri keraton • Dec 3, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
yeah beetch the rating keep goes down, MDL admin really gonna make me paying them a visit.
I actually summed them to see what it would be and average would be 9.8!!!!!
3 1
Replying to Random111 • Dec 3, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
What I don't like is the bad ratings because of their personal preferences. It's like rating a pizza bad not because…
IKR!!!!
1 0
Replying to HopefullyWell • Dec 2, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
I've read some comments now and then that few of watchers have dropped this drama and explained how this is not…
What I don't like is the bad ratings because of their personal preferences. It's like rating a pizza bad not because the pizza is bad but because you don't like pizza at all . Does that even make sense?
3 3
Replying to areallyloudfangirl • Dec 1, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Why... why do I keep on coming back to this page-
This is the only place where you can find people who really love this drama as much you do.
6 1
Replying to CapitalW • Dec 1, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
The site has changed the algorithm for calculating the ratings and they've stopped including the ratings by accounts…
wonder how they'll identify accounts that were created just to positively rate this drama. because this was that good .Like i wouldn't bother rating anything else .
0 1
Replying to kdoramalama • Nov 28, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
I haven't returned to the comments of a drama this often before. I'm enjoying seeing all of the newcomers, and…
Same here . I created mdl account just for this !!!
3 0
Replying to Rjei27 • Nov 27, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
#103 now? is that right? they keep changing the algorithm ;(
I think ranking and rating are different. If you filter by rating this is top, but by ranking it's only 99, think it means it does not have enough audience yet.
1 1
Replying to Mikey • Nov 25, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
I noticed when Oh-Aew liked Teh in the episode 2 at the end where they were on the boat and playing around. I…
This scene and he did his knee test here first after Teh asks how do you think it was.
0 1
Replying to makcruz123456 • Nov 25, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
GAYA SA PELIKULA
??, it was so painful . I am going to imagine they ended together later.
1 0
Replying to Random111 • Nov 24, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
There is one person who rated in 1, like WHY? other wise the rating would go even higher I think.
I mean some series are really bad but to rate a series that everyone seems to like '1'- one must have some unresolved beef with ITSAY team . Also if you hate it that much- why sit through 5 episodes? Just so you can hate it ? LOL
3 1
Replying to izzy • Nov 24, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
It's moving up the MDL rankings - it's up to number 21 on the list of "top shows" - I really wanna see it in the…
There is one person who rated in 1, like WHY? other wise the rating would go even higher I think.
0 3
Replying to Rjei27 • Nov 23, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH77wRrAueO/?igshid=ljhkhx2bw4xsI love this 2 clips showing how BK and PP helped each…
This kept me awake at night . How can you just look at someone and cry ?
1 0
Replying to makcruz123456 • Nov 23, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
GAYA SA PELIKULA
Oh I see no on has recommended you Cherry Magic yet , it’s v good !
1 1
Replying to Amjad Anwar • Nov 23, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Teh's crying: I found it a bit irritating also until he was doing it with Hoon and then it put it into perspective.…
I kinda agree with you as well that it's his special trait; even his laugh as pointed out by P'Boss.
1 0
Replying to makcruz123456 • Nov 23, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
GAYA SA PELIKULA
It is BL- the subtitle in YT is small and painful but theme is similar-childhood friendship , realisation of feelings due a third party, the ending is a bit open tho so I don't recommend until you are ready for it. I watched trailer for ' Your Name Engraved Herein' which looks very good as well.
1 1
Replying to makcruz123456 • Nov 23, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
GAYA SA PELIKULA
Eternal Summer- Taiwanese movien
1 5
Replying to sony_t • Nov 23, 2020
Title I Told Sunset about You
Okay after taking my time to sort some of my feeling I can finally point to somethings.. The cinematography is…
YAS!!!! Finally someone pointing out how well PP played his character. When he was flirting with Bas and Teh both, his micro expressions really hit the nail !
1 0