Editorials
Replying to Stokssyyy • Sep 11, 2021
Title The Legend of Anle
Hey dont mtl! Some one started translating it!!https://mihotranslations.blogspot.com/p/the-book-of-emperors.html?m=1Read…
OMG thank you so much ❤
1 0
Replying to Birdlady • Sep 8, 2021
Title The Legend of Anle
Here are a few of the links:1) https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=https://www.51shucheng.net/yanqing/dihuangshu/dihuangshushangjuan/199163.html2)…
Oh My!!! Thank You so much !!!!
0 0
On The Legend of Anle • Sep 6, 2021
Title The Legend of Anle
I hope I can read " Anle Zhuan" novel in english translation. If anyone know the website? Please share with me.....
1 6
Replying to Birdlady • Sep 5, 2021
Title Empress Reborn
I hope for dilireba and yang yang
I hope YY too but the thing is... I think they will not cast YY because they already work together and maybe if the investors want both of them in another drama so they will be more chance.
0 0
On Empress Reborn • Sep 4, 2021
Title Empress Reborn
I hope the FL will be Dilraba or Zhao Liying and ML will be Wang Yibo or Liu Yu Ning. Because I think they really fit the role of Shen Miao and Xie Jing Xing. I love this novel so much and hope they will make it into drama with actor and actress that fit the role.
5 2
On The Legend of Anle • Aug 11, 2021
Title The Legend of Anle
I want to read the novel in english. Can someone tell me please....
0 1
Replying to Nahiyan • Aug 1, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
Highly Recommended This isn't normal idol romantic drama. Here is struggle, pain of giving up your dreams,love,emotions.…
Diamond Comment!!! I like your thought!
1 0
Replying to WK1 • Aug 1, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
All the people waiting anxiously for the next episodes. Just shows how good this drama is.
I'm in. Cannot wait for ep13-14!
1 1
On You Are My Glory • Jul 30, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
I don't care Haters......what important I love YangDi acting and the storyline are goods so far. I love how the storyline show the struggleness of people in real life and what interesting is the romance about YT and JJ ...slow burn romance...I love it! YangYang Dilireba "YangDi" fighting!!!
7 7
On You Are My Glory • Jul 27, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
After watch Ep1-8 I really love the story. Finally all my imagination while reading the novel come true in real life drama. I love YY AND RB acting....they not yet have kiss scene but I already blushing just by watching their interaction in Ep1-8. I wish I survive for the next episode with kiss scene!
11 1
Replying to jamestnd01 • Feb 21, 2021
Title You Are My Glory
A bit disappointed bcos zheng shuang is unable to act, but Dilraba is a nice replacement for her ..
Dilraba is the original cast from the first ZS never been heard in the rumor or anything related to this drama.
10 0