News
Replying to ColourMePurple • Jan 12, 2023
Game Next CDrama that I should watch?
I haven't seen any that I've listed as yet so I'm not sure. Dear.M apparently is good. Somehow I can't recall…
Appreciated
1 0
Replying to ColourMePurple • Jan 12, 2023
Game Next CDrama that I should watch?
I haven't seen any that I've listed as yet so I'm not sure. Dear.M apparently is good. Somehow I can't recall…
Recently i watched binary love & forever love and u know what im obsessed with that kind of dramas I searching same kind of dramas if u any please suggest
0 4
Replying to i love uju • Jan 12, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
If you're into romance then you should definitely watch this one.
Hope i don’t regret watching it
1 0
On Lighter & Princess • Jan 12, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Im heavily into romance should i watch this ? Please someone recommend
1 7
ColourMePurple • Jan 12, 2023
Game Next CDrama that I should watch?
Please someone suggest highly romance university drama
0 6
On Forever Love • Jan 12, 2023
Title Forever Love
Heart warming Loved it Someone please suggest me dramas like this
1 0
On Meteor Garden • Sep 15, 2022
Title Meteor Garden
I loved it no words
0 0
Replying to TT4T • Sep 4, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
I finished the show with none other than tearing and feeling the pain in each episode DIRECTLY shoten into me.…
Can u recommend me this to watch im finding something emotional romance school drama
1 1
Replying to Sainarod • Sep 3, 2022
Title He’s into Her
I want to watch can you tell me Whats it more about
Thank you
0 0
Replying to Sainarod • Sep 3, 2022
Title Be My Boyfriend
Just finished watching must say i loved it Its very cute story im really looking for this kind dramas that are…
Thank you 🙏🏼
0 0
Replying to Sainarod • Sep 3, 2022
Title He’s into Her
I want to watch can you tell me Whats it more about
I want to watch a drama thats more about romance ,love
0 0
Replying to Sainarod • Sep 3, 2022
Title He’s into Her
I want to watch can you tell me Whats it more about
Is there romance in this drama
0 3
Replying to Happy_Creep • Sep 3, 2022
Title He’s into Her
It was kinda cute.
I want to watch can you tell me Whats it more about
0 5
Replying to Meiraaaa • Sep 3, 2022
Title Be My Boyfriend
I first saw the main couple after watching an edit of them from Shooting stars and then I saw that they played…
Just finished watching must say i loved it Its very cute story im really looking for this kind dramas that are based in school If you have any can you suggest me
1 3
