News
On Hidden Love • Jul 16, 2023
Title Hidden Love
most beautiful thing I have ever watched
33 0
Replying to Mariposatraicionera • Jul 16, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
They're always together lol...but "officially" about 16/17. trust the process because it's super swoon worthy…
is there good amount romance in this drama bcoz most of the episodes are based in school and Chinese censors don’t allow to show Romance in schools
0 1
On When I Fly Towards You • Jul 16, 2023
Title When I Fly Towards You
in which episode they will get together?
1 6
Replying to Taino • Feb 5, 2023
Title Lesson in Love
I am watching episode 1, and I cannot imagine how those two can develop any feelings for each other... not only…
That’s what i felt
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Feb 3, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Sharing my thoughts, no intention to convince you to like this drama but wanted to give you more depth before…
Sorry
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Feb 3, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Sharing my thoughts, no intention to convince you to like this drama but wanted to give you more depth before…
STFU I already finished watching this and i liked it
0 2
On Time and Him Are Just Right • Feb 1, 2023
Title Time and Him Are Just Right
Someone please tell me i gonna watch this of Bcauz of Cute and romantic love story should i watch it?
1 1
On Lesson in Love • Jan 31, 2023
Title Lesson in Love
Dropped on ep 2 crap crap totally crap i have never saw something bullshit than this 0 sense of this drama
2 9
Replying to andriaa • Jan 31, 2023
Title Meet Me after School
already in ep3 n mixed feeling in my heart. i thought it's kinda slow burn romance between both leads, in fact,…
Please tell me how’s the romance?
0 1
On Meet Me after School • Jan 31, 2023
Title Meet Me after School
Please tell me how’s the romance ?
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 25, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Sharing my thoughts, no intention to convince you to like this drama but wanted to give you more depth before…
Ok i completed watching this drama i Must say starting episodes were frustrating for me then in the it got better then again ep24 to 29 was boring 30 -36 were touched my heart Loved it 😍 now i can’t move on from this
0 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 23, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Sharing my thoughts, no intention to convince you to like this drama but wanted to give you more depth before…
Ok lads i will give one more try lets see how it goes
0 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 22, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Sharing my thoughts, no intention to convince you to like this drama but wanted to give you more depth before…
Bro looking at each other doesn’t mean that’s Romance
1 2
Replying to Megumi-H • Jan 22, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Sharing my thoughts, no intention to convince you to like this drama but wanted to give you more depth before…
I truly started watching this because of romance Someone said me If you’re into romance then you should watch this definitely. I have watched 10 ep there is no chemistry between ML &FL Thats what disappointing me Thats why decided to quit and i cant see ML behaving same for all episodes thats frustrating
0 9
Replying to AnnV • Jan 22, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
lmao :v
Did u like it
0 10
On Lighter & Princess • Jan 21, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
Totally frustrated no character development Nothing interesting plot Ml is ass FL is Dumbass Im ep 8 And qutting here
5 28
Replying to LetsGoo • Jan 21, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
When will i move on [sighs] ....
Are u completed watching Do u wanna suggest me watching Im searching something good in romance
1 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jan 15, 2023
Title Falling into Your Smile
Can please someone tell me how’s romance in this drama
0 1
Replying to tintin92 • Jan 14, 2023
Title Lighter & Princess
the romance part is sooooo goood
What about break up
0 2
Replying to ColourMePurple • Jan 12, 2023
Game Next CDrama that I should watch?
I haven't seen any that I've listed as yet so I'm not sure. Dear.M apparently is good. Somehow I can't recall…
Every single high school cdramas i have watched they dont show dating or kissing in school that what disappoints me
0 1

