Editorials Replying to Jackkanx • Apr 7, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
I had to drop it ,the cold and detached demeanor, of FL and the story seem going nowhere 🙃 I love Arthur he…
me too, the story is just… too slow. The actors are amazing and I get the plot is moving with the characters but it’s still too slow for me.
3 1
Replying to voteawake221204 • Apr 7, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Ig we will get more mystery drama than romance. Lol no kissing scenes for this one ðŸ˜
I mean, if they did have it I'd probably quit. Ai Mi is still too young.
9 3
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 7, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Can I please say how sick I am of 1 episode a day. Like I get since this one only has 29ep but THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! Just let me watch the whole series and CRY MY EYES OUT!!
15 0
Replying to PhantomzK • Apr 7, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
I wonder if its just me who noticed that when Li Jie turned around during the star stone's explosion, his face…
From my understanding either the prophecy stone or the queen in being controlled and from Li Jie, I assume he is the puppet and the butterfly Yan WuHuo was the little brother. Cause they experienced things from different perspectives so the little brother should be in the YuanXiZi/older brother's body. The older real one died and I guess he looked similar to ChiWen...?
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 7, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
No. Tomorrow they will be out.
81 people and yup JL anf LWY are out
0 1
Replying to Sakura2710 • Apr 6, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
she can’t see colour so it is kind of how she sees things
That (I think/guess) is Duan Xu bringing colour to her world. I think that scene was supposed to be more symbolic.
10 1
Replying to Owlcritic • Apr 6, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
Why is he simu's cottage in void grey?
she can’t see colour so it is kind of how she sees things
2 3
Replying to plutonics • Apr 6, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
why my wuwu couple scenes are so less they feel more like supporting actors ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ I wish there were more scenes…
Meanwhile Li Jie with 1min of screentime per episode: This is fine 🥲🥲
5 1
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 2, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Here take these tissues dear because I'll be crying a mess too ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
thank uuu ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 2, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Something tells me I'll be crying bloody tears when this show ends. Someone pss me some tissues 🥹🥹
13 3
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 2, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
This rating needs help.
4 0
Replying to Eternal Faith • Apr 1, 2026
Title Eternal Faith
Replying to deleted comment
I respect your dedication
2 1
On No Tail to Tell • Feb 14, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
Aww… I was looking forward to the new episodes…
8 0
Zia • Feb 14, 2026
Review No Tail to Tell
Agree a 100%. A decent drama which you can just binge watch and have fun with.
0 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 14, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
This drama genuinely deserves a 10/10 just on how beautifully it is made. Comedy works, acting is hands down perfect, seriousness is complimented, pacing, OST, chemistry. PERFECT. (Also Ryan Cheng is always a treat ðŸ¤ðŸ¤)
14 0
Replying to BORNO • Feb 14, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
This is sooo good. With each episode it's getting even more interesting. The chemistry btw the leads is amazing…
I knew he was a terrific actor but MY GOD. He needs an Oscar!
2 0
Replying to merry • Feb 14, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
Any kiss in today's episode?
yup ðŸ¤ðŸ¤
2 1
Replying to Simply A • Feb 14, 2026
Title How Dare You!?
All of these transmigration/rebirth/time travel dramas are the same... And I'll watch every single one them! 😂
I think this one is different. It is the first time I ever saw this much consistent humour that works.
14 0
Replying to Immortality • Feb 10, 2026
Title Immortality
Replying to deleted comment
ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
0 0
Replying to Chia • Feb 10, 2026
Title Immortality
Next month I'm pretty sure... The voices told me so
Are you sure? The voices told me something about May...
4 0