News Replying to sage1 • Jul 7, 2026
Title The Servant Prince
Horrific hairstyle smh.
Frrr lmaoo
2 0
Replying to Sakura2710 • Jul 5, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
frrr! According to my cdrama clock, it should be about time
JUST SAW IT!!! EP 18 !!!!!!! My clock is accurate.
1 0
Replying to Charlotte2624 • Jul 5, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
That Qin disciple is a bit of a creep
BIT???? That creepy mf needs to die.
1 1
Replying to An Jing • Jul 5, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
after the deceiving, when will they make out?
frrr! According to my cdrama clock, it should be about time
1 2
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 5, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Ep 18: Ok. Ts is getting serious!! GET ME SOME POPCORN!!! πΏπΏπΏ
5 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 5, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
I swear I just know that omegaverse was one of its inspirations. I just can't proove it...
5 1
Replying to Sakura2710 • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
I'm feeling the same thingggg!! There is like some progress by ep 15 but its still just messy and their isn't…
Frrr we are almost half way through and barely anything has happened
0 1
Replying to bubblylynnn • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
im bored so im watching it. and I love the leads sm.BUT hmmm I can't rlly focus on it. It's just okay so far :')Wonder…
I'm feeling the same thingggg!! There is like some progress by ep 15 but its still just messy and their isn't any like MAJOR major development.
2 3
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance Spoiler
First there are villains and then their are worthless b@stards you wish I could kill. I'm looking at you Qin "xiong"!!
6 3
Replying to nikollllllllllllllllllll • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
even tho I don't like what Lei Xiu Yuan done, I want him to stop following her everywhere and just have them talk…
I think I would've liked it if he were more domeneering and actually spoke (Can't hate that pitiful face tho lol)
0 1
Replying to CasualCDfan • Jul 3, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
What is worse: being pathetically obsessive in love or being psychotically obsessive in love? Sorry, but I'm losing…
Ikrrrr like brother just leave. There are plenty of fish in the sea. The plot is getting stale. I hope they solve it in today's ep.
0 0
Replying to 618 • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Im not sure if he becomes bad but he is not the main villain
Nooooooo!!! I actually thought he was so sweettt ππππ
0 0
Replying to Sakura2710 • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Why do you say that?
Clearly, my friend, you haven't had a pet in life. Try again later. π But I agree, forgiveness shows strength. Plus the plot is getting stale so they better do something.
1 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
I somehow feel like the story revolves around Xiu Yuan more than Li Fei cause we know more about Xiu Yuan than Li Fei. Like I could practically tell you everything about Xiu Yuan but Li Fei... um... she's kind.
6 0
Replying to Earthstare • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Bububo pls leave song weilong alone. go to your favourite actor page or maybe stop watching.
Just block them
3 1
Replying to woaina • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
yall people is wrong for hating this drama you guys are tasteless β¦.
Ignore. It is hard for people to have good taste.
6 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance Spoiler
The fact that the LITERAL divine tree is somehow "untalented" will never not be funny. Just wait till she unlocks her power. You all will be CRYING!!
7 0
Replying to bububo • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
This ml is really unlikable.
I mean, if you see it from Li Fei's prespective maybe but he is understandable.
4 0
Replying to Luciusmaximus • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Methinks Lanya wasn't that bad after all. Compared to Lifei.
Why do you say that?
2 3
Replying to 618 • Jul 2, 2026
Title The Eternal Fragrance
Im not sure if he becomes bad but he is not the main villain
I'll be the happiest if he manages to sort his feelings. But like... this is a cdrama.
2 2