News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 16 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 13 hours ago
K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 16 hours ago
On Eaky Ekkachai Euasangkomsert • May 12, 2021 Person Eaky Ekkachai Euasangkomsert Happy Birthday! 0 0
Replying to ssvdt • May 11, 2021 Title Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong in the end I think between episodes 10-14 if I'm not mistaken 0 0
Replying to Achoo • May 11, 2021 Title Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong Which episode did Darunee leave to go study? in the end I think 0 1
On Varanus Priscus • May 10, 2021 Title Varanus Priscus trailer here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkXu29Ntb7Qthere is no eng sub yet 0 0
Replying to lays • May 1, 2021 Title The Legends of Changing Destiny add another year I got better informed and in fact it is scheduled for 2023 1 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkXu29Ntb7Q
there is no eng sub yet