Details

  • Last Online: 5 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 12, 2019
On Find Yourself • Feb 15, 2020
Tbh the ideal ending for this show would be YS moves on and HFX realise she messed up, separates from YLM and bitterly regrets
8 4
On Find Yourself • Feb 11, 2020
Might be a bit extreme but if the SML would say pass away I wouldn’t shed a tear.
3 1
On Resurrection • Feb 8, 2020
Title Resurrection Spoiler
One of the few dramas, that when someone finds out a person they trusted killed their loved one there's not the usual bs of lets forgive him.
It's so frustrating in dramas when the villains commits evil deeds and everyone decides at the end to forgive him.
0 2
On Secret Love • Feb 5, 2020
Title Secret Love Spoiler
Great drama. The only issue I have is didn't the FL essentially lose her baby due to the ML actions? This was never brought up in the drama.
0 1
Replying to manicmuse • Jan 26, 2020
I'm having a hard time understanding how anyone likes Seol Ah. 65 episodes in and I don't get it. The chef and…
Can agree why some people might dislike Seol Ah. Not sure why the ex husband deserves better, a cheat, throws tantrums when things don't go his way, manipulative and controlling
8 20
On You Are the Miracle • Jan 8, 2020
Title You Are the Miracle Spoiler
Only issue I have is that the summary above ruined my enjoyment. I was waiting for Lin Zhe to die and Qiao Ying Zi to arrive and this only happens in ep 12/13 more than halfway through the series. This expectation really ruined the earlier episodes for me.
1 0
On Battle of Changsha • Dec 12, 2019
I liked this show but am I the only one who disliked Jun shan. I know he had character growth and loved his wife but his early manipulations just could never make me root for him. I suppose its because I felt bad for the doctor.
0 1