Editorials
On Vanguard • Sep 20, 2021
Title Vanguard
A big, over the top production that I found didn’t work. It took me about three months to watch it from start to finish! I love Jackie Chan, but he missed the mark here. Vanguard had huge potential with all the ingredients to make it an enjoyable and fun ride. Somehow, it didn’t pan out that way. Still, as long as Jackie keeps making movies, I will keep watching them.
1 0
Replying to AbulKabul • Sep 14, 2021
Title Divorce Lawyers
Question. Where exactly did you watch this because the ones on youtube had sync issues with subtitles.
I’m sorry to hear that. I can’t recall it being an issue when I watched it.
0 0
Replying to AbulKabul • Sep 13, 2021
Title Divorce Lawyers
Question. Where exactly did you watch this because the ones on youtube had sync issues with subtitles.
It’s on Hot Pot TV: https://www.hotpot.tv/titles/divorce-lawyers-9495?season=1&episode=1
0 2
On Battle of the Seven Sisters • Sep 12, 2021
Title Battle of the Seven Sisters
Overall, I enjoyed this series. However, I thought the final episodes were very up and down. There is a post credit scene that is awesome. Make sure you watch it 😎
1 0
Replying to liemak • Sep 12, 2021
Title Revolutionary Sisters
Abeoji (Father) Lee Chul Soo is a saint. I-mo (Aunt) Oh Bong Ja is an angel and a true guardian angel to her nieces…
Yes, they are both just the best 😊
1 0
On The Second Husband • Sep 9, 2021
Title The Second Husband
Wk 4 (eps 16-20). The story wandered off course for me and didn’t grab me anywhere near as much as with earlier episodes. I found myself ffwd through much of this week. Some classic hair pulling throughout and Sang Hyuk continued to become even more awful. I will keep going for now.
1 0
Replying to William Hu • Sep 8, 2021
Title Battle of the Seven Sisters
Priscilla really improved her acting. I think she’s really good at playing a legal barrister.
Yes, she is very convincing here and I have enjoyed watching the court scenes which is in keeping with the common law (British) system.
0 0
Replying to MK916 • Sep 7, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
You don’t have to, but it’s recommended because of their beautiful (but sad) love story. I made an OST FMV…
This was fabulous, thank you so much. I actually had goose bumps watching it 😊
0 1
On Forever and Ever • Sep 7, 2021
Title Forever and Ever
First ep is wonderful - hooray for no grumpy misunderstandings 😊😊😊
1 0
Replying to SeanFletcher • Sep 2, 2021
Title Trial Marriage
Yes
Not really. It’s more about circumstances and plotting family members getting in the way of their relationship
1 0
Replying to Bingeul bingeul • Sep 2, 2021
Title The Second Husband
miss monte cristo starter pack
That is an awesome description 😎
1 0
On The Single Teacher Miss Hayako • Sep 1, 2021
Title The Single Teacher Miss Hayako
The second half was much better than the first half. Had the potential to be a classic, but the initial stories let this drama down. The acting was good and the background of a school environment, adults still living at home, along with the pressures on man and women who can’t find a life partner were well presented.
0 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Aug 31, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
An epic first episode that was a sumptuous feast for the eyes, followed by what was a good episode, but not great. I was a little bit disappointed, but it is slick story telling with good interaction between our leads and, I think, a great OST.
6 0
Replying to 8888007 • Aug 31, 2021
Title The Second Husband
it seems that im the only one who loves the FL lmao it's obvious that she will get character development ya'll…
I think she’s great. She is very capable and knows how to stand up for herself 😊
8 1
On The Second Husband • Aug 31, 2021
Title The Second Husband
I enjoyed week 3, despite Writer Nim trying to make MSH more of a sympathetic character. I like the two female leads - BSH is awesome and I hope YJK gets to keep some redeeming qualities. I also hope that YJM shows a greater level of maturity soon.
2 2
Replying to No One • Aug 30, 2021
Title Trial Marriage Spoiler
Happy ending???
Yes
0 3
On Revolutionary Sisters • Aug 29, 2021
Title Revolutionary Sisters
Ep 44 was a good change up. Unit 401 was hysterical with Cheol Soo. Ep 45 looks like it will be challenging for LKN. Fingers crossed as we enter the final episodes.
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Aug 28, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
Mr Hong was a delightful movie rom com, but episode one of Homeland Cha Cha Cha as the heartwarming remake has already well and truly surpassed the original story.
12 0
On On the Verge of Insanity • Aug 26, 2021
Title On the Verge of Insanity
A fabulous end to a wonderful and precious show. A most welcome change and hopefully we will see many more shows of this quality!
13 1
On Sweet Teeth • Aug 26, 2021
Title Sweet Teeth
What a beautiful, sweet, but thoughtful show. Delightful characters, interactions and heartfelt moments too. The interviews of all the real life couples at the end were a pure delight.
2 0

2
5