News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 4 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 2 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
On Kidnap • Oct 7, 2024 Title Kidnap Am I wholeheartedly enjoying this? Not really.Will I watch it till the end? Yes.Why? Because actors rarely start out perfect and Leng will only have chances to improve if we support him from the beginning. Also, arm muscles. 🤩 8 0
Replying to Century of Y Love • Sep 1, 2024 Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version Wait a minute... Did Lin brush his teeth afterwards or was he walking around with BJ breath at the world jewelry… I really wish I hadn't read your comment cuz ewwww 🤣🤣 0 1
On 4Minutes (Sultrier Version) • Aug 21, 2024 Title 4Minutes (Sultrier Version) They should have titled this 4Buttocks. 🤣🤣 3 1
Will I watch it till the end? Yes.
Why? Because actors rarely start out perfect and Leng will only have chances to improve if we support him from the beginning. Also, arm muscles. 🤩