Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
It was the first historical drama I've ever seen, but it was awesome
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I think I can recommend you drama Ooku Tanjou ~Arikoto Iemitsu hen~. It's a historical drama, but it's very very very good!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello, nice to meet you too:) Hehe, how did you find me? And I'm fine, how about you?
1 0
Mary_madalena • Jan 3, 2013
Article The Japanese Disappointments of 2012
Well, out of all dramas here, I watched only Bakaleya, but I think you don't understand one thing. The low rating is because of its air time. And Bakaleya aired in the night. So its rating is pretty good for a night drama. So your list here is quite confusing. Maybe other dramas are the same.<br /><br />edit: you can see the time on some pictures. Taburakashi Daikou Joyuugyou Maki is the same, Teen Court too. <br />So it's quite a bit difference between dramas in prime time and drama at night. You can't compare them. But it's true the worse ones ale always at night, but it's not a rule.
5 0
On The Quiz • Dec 29, 2012
Title The Quiz
This was totally boring. I totally killed 45 minutes just now -_-
0 2
On Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou • Apr 15, 2012
Title Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou
Tanaka Juri!!! Can't wait for this!
0 0
On Ouran High School Host Club • Jul 25, 2011
Title Ouran High School Host Club
Am I the only one who wasn't so impressed? I hope I will like it more later.
0 0
On Marry Me, Mary! • May 17, 2011
Title Marry Me, Mary!
It started good, it was interesting but really, when the writers were switched, it became so boring that I'm surprised I even watched it through the end. Great disappointment.
0 0
On Fukuda Saki • Apr 10, 2011
Person Fukuda Saki
Was it good? I think I dropped it :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 10, 2011
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah of course, I will wait for it. Thank you for info :)
0 0

