News
On When the Phone Rings • Oct 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Netflix = Trash.
7 0
On When the Phone Rings • Oct 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Garbage show.
5 0
On When the Phone Rings • Oct 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Also, I'll keep posting whatever I want. THIS WAS TRASH show. Disgusting behavior from the main character. He was disgusting.
3 4
On When the Phone Rings • Oct 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Don't bother replying either, I don't even read your crap. THIS SHOW WAS SICK.
0 0
Replying to rebecasa • Oct 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
I really enjoyed binwatching it. But what was that last episode? there's no sense that going to the forest thing!…
You like it when guys act like rapists? Nice.
0 0
On When the Phone Rings • Oct 3, 2025
Title When the Phone Rings
Absolutely trash. I can't believe it. Do they think men acting that way is sexy? He was freaking disgusting....garbage. Typical Netflix debauchery, and rape fantasies. Disgusting!!!!
2 1
On Queen Mantis • Sep 21, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
DO BETTER KOREA
2 1
On Queen Mantis • Sep 21, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
Started out great but ruined it completely with trans/lgbt nonsense. So sad that Korea takes part in that. Trash show. NEXT!
9 6