Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Sisheng Peak
  • Contribution Points: 7 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 28, 2021
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
I read your first 2 sentences and I thought you were quoting those from the novel 😂I didn't know what to watch…
I do prefer new dramas, because I like good CGI...hehe...
Tencent does the best subs in my opinion, so weTV is the best. And you know, for AoL, I don't know if others realize it...Netflix cut the very very crucial scene of LYX's kiss...a scene that I only saw in other platforms but not in Netflix...I don't know why...
Which Yin-Yang Master? I watch Denglun's one in Netflix...not sure if it is on other platforms.
But for free, I think weTV is still the best...although some shows probably on VIP. But WeTV also has the cheapest subscription fee...
0 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
hehe i have a bunch for you, have fun-1. When Shi Mei died, Mo Weiyu disappeared from the world.And when Chu Wanning…
But I started SPL already...haha...but SPL is also less than 100 chapters, I just realized that! I should be able to finish it fast I guess...
0 109
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
AAAAAAAA, thank you for that!!😍
Yeah, just do it...it is just a few chapters remaining...then you check check it out! I mean, how could you even stop at that crucial moment...haiz...
0 31
Replying to MeatbunIsASadist • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I'm afraid I'm reading it on Manga Owl 🙈 I don't know how else to read the TL ... but if someone knows, I'd…
Well...we are created as slaves to this world...hahaha
0 30
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
thank you for the pain, appreciate it..........
Hahaha...I didn't know this! Argh...please...hyx in Dec please...
0 34
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
hehe i have a bunch for you, have fun-1. When Shi Mei died, Mo Weiyu disappeared from the world.And when Chu Wanning…
Jeez...how can you do that?? Finish those with just a few remaining chapters first...haha
0 7
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
I read your first 2 sentences and I thought you were quoting those from the novel 😂I didn't know what to watch…
What, you haven't watched AoL? Go watch it!
Although it was old drama, I mean, if you get used to recent xianxia, you might not like the CGI and editing in AoL if you watch it now...but still not like really bad, just...you can still see pores and caked make up of the actors/actresses 😂
0 2
Replying to KeepOnWaiting • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
or 1 episode like WoH for non member viewers ... I will give them my money (if I can figure out how to join the…
I want to see it so badly too! But if they give us only 1 ep, then I am pretty sure it will give me even a bigger torture afterwards...haha
0 0
Replying to KeepOnWaiting • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
or 1 episode like WoH for non member viewers ... I will give them my money (if I can figure out how to join the…
No worries, I believe we human is equipped with the ability to adapt...you will do just fine...it just needs time to adjust...
0 0
Replying to KeepOnWaiting • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
I saw an earthworm booting across the sidewalk towards the street and dumped it back into the grass last night.…
I read your first 2 sentences and I thought you were quoting those from the novel 😂
I didn't know what to watch this weekend now that MDZS donghua has finished...I kinda want to watch a good costume drama...any suggestion?
0 4
Replying to KeepOnWaiting • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
or 1 episode like WoH for non member viewers ... I will give them my money (if I can figure out how to join the…
Oh yeay....welcome back to work! Happy for you!
0 2
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
"Entangled"
"How deep must an obsession run, for another person to be entangled so tightly in one's own soul?"
1 2
On Immortality • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
Don't leave me a second time. The first time, I could die. But if you go away a second time, I can't even choose to die.
2 0
Replying to KeepOnWaiting • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
or 1 episode like WoH for non member viewers ... I will give them my money (if I can figure out how to join the…
They no longer have fast track...haha...
And actually fast track tortured you even more...because once you get every episodes that week...you kinda have to wait even longer for next week's episodes...
0 2
On Immortality • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
What if once they releases this...it only airs 2 episodes per week? I think that will be the greatest torture in my life 😣
0 7
Replying to GongziDidNothingWrong • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
on your cv will you list your time here as "grief counselor" or "rodeo clown"?
I vote for rodeo clown!
0 0
Replying to GongziDidNothingWrong • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality
🔮S🔮✨O✨🍀O🍀🤡N🤡
Argh...GongZi, you should go and make one for HOPEFULL to counter Shootingstar_10!
0 0
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
hehe i have a bunch for you, have fun-1. When Shi Mei died, Mo Weiyu disappeared from the world.And when Chu Wanning…
Please...go finish it asap or I can no longer hold myself....😣
0 9
Replying to Twenty cm absolute unit • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
thank you for the pain, appreciate it..........
Oh was it? I read somewhere it was released on Dec....argh...again I got wrong information.
You just crushed my little hope...haha
0 36
Replying to MeatbunIsASadist • Oct 23, 2021
Title Immortality Spoiler
I'm afraid I'm reading it on Manga Owl 🙈 I don't know how else to read the TL ... but if someone knows, I'd…
But maybe if that's the case, the school time or work hour also added by double...haha
0 32