Editorials
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
Also, what was the most unexpected thing was jeili liking that fairy ๐คฆโโ๏ธ
5 12
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Also, I changed my pfp for my man๐ญ๐ญ
8 5
Replying to arukilee • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Don't worry it will peak up soon :)) MDL's shows always like that, they will rise at the end:))
yessss *fingers crossed* *manifesting* *black magic*
3 0
Replying to arukilee • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I know, that was hot๐ฅ
exactly just was hoping for someone to crash against the cupboard so that they could accidentally kiss ๐๐ญ
3 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
I was like "NOW KISSSSS"
if not I would have kissed them both ๐๐ญ
3 1
Replying to Lili • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
No it just started extremely low, the ratings has actually raised, but in the first days of airing, there were…
Yesss I remember when it went down to 8.2 and I was liking they are really going to rate it low for her own original voice???! ๐ณ๐ญ
4 0
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
the second stanza that you have written, I can't remember it in the show. can you mention the episode so that…
thankyou so muchhhhh๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ
1 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Also, people are you not liking the show??? ๐ญ๐ญwhy is the rating so low?? ๐ญ๐ญ I thought everyone was enjoying it ๐ญ๐ญ
9 5
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
the second stanza that you have written, I can't remember it in the show. can you mention the episode so that…
oh god thankyou for your service !!!! ๐ญ
0 3
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Dude in episode 22 when the two of them are in the cupboard even I could feel that sexual tension.
I was like "NOW KISSSSS"
4 3
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Dude in episode 22 when the two of them are in the cupboard even I could feel that sexual tension.
12 6
Replying to Lili • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Orchid said that it was ChiDiโs fate to be betrayed over and over by the ones she loved,.And it made COMPLETE…
the second stanza that you have written, I can't remember it in the show. can you mention the episode so that I can re-watch ๐ญ
0 5
Replying to Lili • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
Unexpected bl moments will be forever stanned ๐คญ
moments I live for ๐
2 0
Replying to arukilee • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
but I did think the concern is relevant for that point of view, because when saying that, she recalled that time…
why I feel this way is also because in the next episode she is in love with him and similarly CH is in love with orchid. but then again there is also the music she recognised and felt she had heard it millions of times. Idk ๐ญ
0 1
Replying to fancy • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
I agree with this. Because CH only went to the mortal world because of XLH. I'm wondering who gets married to…
from the mv I too felt that it was DFQC and Orchid but now I am suspicious. They never made us watch the two together ig it was always orchid in red and him in red in a marriage but never shown together. What of they marry the other two? even idk ๐ญ
0 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
Another thing that I believe is that once they get rid of the mortal life CH will remember the bond with DFQC or maybe DFQC will now become soft towards CH at the time of killing him who might not remember the mortal life.
6 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
Also, CH applying that medicine on his finger was so cute. Like I am so willing to even ship these two now๐
9 2
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
Bro the way he smiled towards CH was so touching. you can clearly see the difference between how he was in the start of the show and how he is now, soft and gentle. The way he was moved by that touch of CH on his shoulder and also how he took CH's hand and threw dust I was so shocked and so in awe with my man๐ญ
12 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
DID MY MAN JUST ORDER AROUND THAT MASTER????? ๐
6 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 15, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil Spoiler
EPISODE 21 : I think that Mr. Right is not CH but infact it is DFQC himself. Maybe that chidi women was in one sided love with him and what was supposed to happen actually happened. That Mr. Right stopped her from dying and she felt not only hate for him but also concern and respect which is very different perspective from the point of view of them being in war especially CONCERN
6 6

1